DX » Community » Reviews » Glasses Type 20X Magnifier with White LED Light (2 x CR1620)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoids on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is has a light wieght and can be used over another glass. Cons:The focal distance is to short less thn 2", it's impossible to focus with both eyes at same time. Poor built quality, I had to fine tune the lenses to aim at the same point. OtherThough... Read more

4 0
  • posted bycll3000 on 03/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:None. It doesn't work for me! Cons:All. In fact, I can't see any object with both eyes, at the same time, using these glasses. It's necessary to close one eye to get a reasonable focus - and is very difficult. More, it's extremely difficult to hold it, as the... Read more

2 1
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 10/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The product is good, the lights are very strong helps a lot in lighting, it is very compact, and it has good quality material and resistant to falls on the floor Cons:Have to touch a product in the eyes in order to see clearly, for that reason I did not like, bu... Read more

6 0
  • posted byhannahsati on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very cheap, and seems well constructed. The LEDs are functional. Cons:You have to get VERY close to the object to focus. When I say very, I mean it, it almost touches the lens. Because of this, you cannot focus the same object with both eyes, so buying the monocle... Read more

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's light, it has a powerful increase of image, it has two independent oculars, each ocular has a small screwable objective that can be removable and a led light to help to iluminate. It's used as an eyeglass. Cons:It can be a bit difficult to some people to... Read more

7 1
  • posted byElronno1 on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The magnifiers where actualy better then I expected. Led's come with batteries and are ready to use, and are enough to light the work area. Very clear and detailed to work with. The frame, lights and magnifiers are lightweight and you can hardly. Cons:You have two magnifi... Read more

• posted bySherlock3 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The quality is about what you might expect for the price. I was surprised at the detail you can see when looking through them. The leds are bright and very useful and the angles are adjustable. The position of the lenses can be adjusted to suit the width between your eyes... Read more

• posted bytwhelen on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Full 20x magnification. LEDs come with batteries, and are sufficient enough to light the work area. Glasses frame is lightweight. Lenses can be adjusted to fit a wide arrange of head sizes. They can also be retracted independently to allow for full viewing of... Read more

• posted byMaverik0106 on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great magnification! Excellent for smd soldering or watch repairing! can use only one if you want to have a far view (one eye) and close view (the other eye) the build quality of the product is resistant and great! Cons:Can't adjust the exact zooming or rotation... Read more

7 1
  • posted byohg423 on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good increase, very good lighting, good quality, adjustable to the eye! 10 points Cons:you can not use both eyes together as they are separate images, but if you can use one or the other. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:very good increase, very good lighting, g... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections