DX » Community » Reviews » Glasses Type 20X Magnifier with White LED Light (2 x CR1620)
  • 5 star 17 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good for the price Pas terrible
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPAH1972 on 09/15/2014

Для того, чтобы рассмотреть увеличиваемый объект, необходимо приблизить окуляры вплотную к объекту. Для чего в этом случае нужны два окуляра так и не понял. Одним глазом видишь одну часть детали, другим другую. Светит отменно. За такие деньги нормальный девайс. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0
  • posted byTheHorseman on 08/28/2014

Pros: - The magnification is really, really good - The glasses are very light and don't feel clunky as all when you put them on - The light from the LED bulbs is pretty strong. Cons: - The frame, being light, feels a little weak and if not handled carefully will bend and deform very easily. - You really need to hold whatever you are looking at very ... Read more

Impression:Useful;

1 0
  • posted byjavigar02 on 08/10/2014

Need to be very near of the object to have a good amplification. Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

1 0
  • posted byORKHUNN on 07/26/2014

Pas facile d'utiliser les 2 yeux en même temps, il faut vraiment tenir l'objet très près pour voir quelque chose, sinon c'est flou, donc finalement les diodes lumineuses n'apportant pas grand chose. Donc finalement l'interêt de l'objet reste assez limité. Read more

Impression:Pas terrible;

0 0
  • posted bygoids on 04/22/2014

The product is has a light wieght and can be used over another glass. The focal distance is to short less thn 2", it's impossible to focus with both eyes at same time. Poor built quality, I had to fine tune the lenses to aim at the same point. I still don't know if I can use this glass. you need to be very close to the object you want to magnify and ... Read more

6 0
  • posted bygvandenbosch on 03/22/2014

Easy to wear, just wear like normal glasses. Can turn the magnifiers up, also possible to turn one up and look with the other one. The LED lights are really helpful and make the vision to the object better. It is good quality, it fell a few times but still operates like it used too. Have to be very close to the object to see the zoomed level. Good for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycll3000 on 03/21/2014

None. It doesn't work for me! All. In fact, I can't see any object with both eyes, at the same time, using these glasses. It's necessary to close one eye to get a reasonable focus - and is very difficult. More, it's extremely difficult to hold it, as the distance between the lens and the piece that is suposed to stay over the ear is too short. The quality ... Read more

5 1
  • posted byrokdol on 02/21/2014

Great zoom, you can check the pores on your skin, it is like magnifying glass. The LED light help to light the area you want to check. Great thing is that you can use it with only one eye - you can lift the other lens and see with only one eye... I don't know how tough the material is, you get the feeling it's all a bit soft, but as it seems it's not.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandregiovanetti on 02/06/2014

20x magnifying, works well! Needs to close up a lot, almost touch the object on the lens! The lens weighs more than the rest of the structure, and so it becomes unstable. I bought this product to try to use as a surgical magnifier. The con for me is the very close focus, and I would need at least +- 30cm distance. But for those who works with other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoNneR on 01/24/2014

Overall, it's well made. The LED's are great These work well right over top my eyeglasses. You will look so cool in these! The nose piece was broken after 3 minutes of use. The nose piece is held on with screws that are loose (on both sides). After they fell off, I had to loctite and glue them in, but since the nose pads are supposed to be loose, this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections