DX » Community » Reviews » Glasses Type 20X Magnifier with White LED Light (2 x CR1620)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Useful Useless Bom Produto Good for the price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCimagal on 11/25/2014

Foi recebido produto de acordo com o que estava anunciado. Chegou em boas condições em embalagem satisfatória para o transporte. Nada contra a declarar. Agradeço a atenção que me foi dispensada, Atenciosamente Cimagal Read more

Impression:Bom Produto;

0 0 0

• posted bySergey1950 on 11/23/2014

Пришли быстро. Соответствуют описанию. Неплохо было бы указать на каком расстоянии от луппы надо держать объект. Там две линзы - я выкрутил переднюю. Read more

Impression:Нормально,Хороший продукт,Полезным;

0 0 0

• posted byteoti on 11/23/2014

Pros: fancy design Cons: must be very very close to the item >>> useless Read more

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted byValerijus50 on 11/03/2014

Pros: -Good enough quality plastic. -Good magnification. Cons: -Good quality, but not exactly what I was looking for. - Working distance very short, only a few cm. -The goods have been on the road long enough. But it's nothing. - None that I can more think of. Thank you. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bylvdl1 on 11/02/2014

The magnifier works nice and for the price you don't have to think about it. Just buy it and see how fine it works. For repairing watches its great. Read more

Impression:good magnifier;

0 0 0

• posted bymalisenturk on 10/03/2014

ne yazıkki çok kullanışlı değil Read more

Impression:beklentimi karşılamadı;

0 1 0

• posted byharryzelf on 10/03/2014

The price is real low of course, but the subject of magnification has to be held at a distance of ± 1 cm from the glass, that is not really practical...... Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 1

• posted byindecaa on 10/02/2014

Pros: - The magnification is really, really good - The glasses are very light and don't feel clunky as all when you put them on - The light from the LED bulbs is pretty strong. Cons: - The frame, being light, feels a little weak and if not handled carefully will bend and deform very easily. - You really ... Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bytomshys on 09/23/2014

Pros: - Funciona perfeitamente - Bastante funcional para conserto de equipamentos Cons: - Não é muito confortável Read more

Impression:Usavel;

0 0 0

• posted byVladushkaL on 09/23/2014

It works like small microscope, meaning it has small focal length and huge magnification. After small and simple tuning you can take a good image by two eyes. Note, it is not for constant work with the small things but just to consider something very good. In short, I am satisfied. Read more

Impression:Useful,Good for the price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections