DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 2.4G Wireless Transmitter + Receiver for Car Rearview Camera (GPS IN)
Customer’s impression:
Великолепно Reliable and Good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuimt017 on 10/13/2014

Pros- Good quality plug and play. Cons- Nothing as such. Product received as described on DX site, Online chat service is also prompt . As I have received on free delivery , I would like to suggest team of DX to kindly give option of paid service for fast delivery if any one is willing for paid... Read more

Impression:Reliable and Good;

0 0 0

• posted bydengrpz on 07/30/2014

Данное устройство особенно подойдет тем, у кого камера устанасливается на крышку багажника (пятую дверь), поскольку протянуть толстый кабель от камеры через канал для штатной проводки между кузовом и крышкой весьма непросто. Здесь же достаточно проложить один провод для подачи питания от ламп А... Read more

Impression:Великолепно;

0 0 0

• posted bykulrider on 12/01/2012

The item does what it needs to do. Lightweight and easy to hide so as not to clutter the car dashboard. I only needed the transmitter but had to buy both transmitter and receiver. Cannot understand why you can't just buy one or the other. Package was a bit flimsy but fortunately the items arrived... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere