DX » Community » Reviews » USB Travel Charger with EU / US / UK / AU Plug Adapters - White (DC 5V 2.1A / AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevincar on 07/06/2014

The charger has a very nice blue light to tell you that there is power on the outputs, but it is way to bright to be used at night next to your bed. There are 4 charging outlets and all of them work with all my devices (Camera, android phone, no apple products tested) Very compact device to charge 4 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2004 on 12/21/2013

Works in all countries. Very handy one charger in stead off 4 unit's. Due not get hot, perfect! Charges all To big. No bag for all the connectors. Charger creates annoying buzz or high pitch when on full load. Indication led to bright when using in sleeping area. It lights up the whole room. Where is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytorjohron on 11/08/2013

Nothing yet, i would by it again if i had use for 2 :) Does have 4 USB ports and has a nice blue led indicating there's power. Adapters for USA, EU etc. The price is really low. Would be great if the was an optional: - travel pouch - different colors Don't know how much juice the port have, i'm using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacrokernel on 09/04/2013

This single USB charger can charge up to four devices simultaneously - it's a unique feature! The charger looks good. While charging iPhone 3gs and HTC One S both phones work fine, while with low quality charges touch screens stop working when charging. As already reported many times: very bright blue ... Read more

How to reduce blue light 2 How to reduce blue light 3 How to reduce blue light 1

0 0 2

• posted byJohnSchi on 09/03/2013

It is a device which can charge up to four batteries at once. This is very important when you're in a hotel room that has only one electric power port available, which is not uncommon, and you have more than one or two devices to recharge batteries. Furthermore, it comes with adapters for standard electrical ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygindidaniel on 08/15/2013

It does have 4 USB ports, which spares us the power ports. Looks good. Has a nice blue led indicating there's power (and it would flicker if there was a problem with the power like power surges etc.) Built well! Although I do not need them, there are 4 different adapters for the power ports, for USA,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylarsriseolsen on 08/05/2013

Nice to only need USB adaptor instead of 4 adaptors Very fast when charging iPhones and iPods and other smartphones. Some times it have this very high frequency sound, but found out, it is only when more that two iPads are being charged at the same time. Unable to charge more than 2 ipads in 12 hours.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylabcdaire on 07/26/2013

Very easy to use, fits perfectly to any standard electricity plug, price is ok compared to other similar devices sold here in Switzerland, possibility to charge up to 4 USB-powered devices is neat. Very poor build quality. Overheats in minutes, exterior temperature reaches up to 70°c (measured)! Could ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted by1dima on 07/24/2013

This charger works excellent. Charges all phones / iPads / iPods same as any other good charger. Not overheating and no issues with any of my devices. Plug adapters are locking in the charger and won't fall out when you pull it from wall outlet. Blue light is nice, not too bright and won't bother at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyeung003 on 07/17/2013

The 4 interchangeable plugs make this an excellent travel adapter. It has 2.1amp output, so high enough to charge an ipad. 4 USB slots to charge multiple devices at once! so when you travel in groups, you can all share one wall socket. Good build quality, and easy to use. It has 2.1amp output, although ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections