DX » Community » Reviews » JULIET Sports Cycling Aluminum Alloy Frame UV 400 Protection Polarizing Sunglasses - Black + Red
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Perfect X-Metal Style Juliet Polarized Sunglasses!!!

posted by mikevrino on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Prefect replica of the famous X-Metal Oakley Juliet sunglasses! They are lightweight and very comfortable and symmetrical. The are made from aluminum alloy so they are very sturdy. The frame is more of a gunmetal grey color and not black, but that's ok because it still looks great! Beautiful Ruby Iridium Polarize lenses look great and are UV400 protective. Comes with a nice hard case and cleaning cloth as well as a carry bag and a retaining strap!

Cons:

No cons at all! This is a perfect item and I was pleasantly surprised! The shipping time was fine with me because I knew it was coming from China. Also, these beautiful sunglasses are worth the wait!

OtherThoughts:

Great item! I want another pair in a different color! In fact after I finish writing this I think I'm gonna buy another pair! They come in many colors! Check them out!!!

Bottomline:

Buy them if you love the style of the X-Metal Juliets, but don't want to pay the $350 price tag! You won't be disappointed!!!

• X-Metal Juliet 1
    • X-Metal Juliet 2
    • X-Metal Juliet 3
    • X-Metal Juliet 4
    • X-Metal Juliet 5
    • X-Metal Juliet 6
    • X-Metal Juliet 7

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections