DX » Community » Reviews » JULIET Sports Cycling UV 400 Polarizing Sunglasses - Silver + Purple
Customer’s impression:
Happy and Satisfied можно брать Real polarized Real UV400 Maneiro o Oculos!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystrebz on 04/04/2017

Impression:Happy and Satisfied,Real polarized;

Very nice replicas of the Oakley XX X-Metals, which is an enlarged Juliet style for larger faces/heads. There are a few weak points. Like all the metal copies, the nose bridge area has some wobble to it, and the lenses (while polarized) aren't as high quality as the genuine, but overall they look... Read more

Great for the price Great for the price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylucassyan on 03/10/2017

Impression:Happy and Satisfied,Real polarized;

Estou satisfeito com o produto adquirido pela DX, não é a primeira vez que eu faço compra pelo site. Super recomendo e podem ficar despreocupados com qualidade dos produtos. Parabéns Dx, continue assim. Comprei um Óculos Juliet e um Isqueiro Maçarico. chegou em perfeitas condições. Até a próxima... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byseph04 on 02/01/2017

Impression:Happy and Satisfied,Real polarized,Real UV400;

Pros: Real polarized lenses, real UV400 protection. Cons: Hard to fit in the suitcase. Other thougts: Do not hesitate to buy them, these are excellent lenses. Totally recomend it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byclimberrus on 08/23/2016

Impression:можно брать;

Made from metal. Looks not so cool as original Oakley, the origin feature was copied not so well, but the filters are much better than expected, they are very close to original with coloured outside, polarised.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymansub0 on 08/18/2016

Impression:Happy and Satisfied;

Hi all, purchased these sunglasses after a rave review from a friend. This is my take on the quality of the product and service from DX... 1: over all quality of the product was quite "mind blowing!" I think these are a great buy for the cost which is what we are looking for right? They are very... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymile27 on 08/30/2015

Pros: Look and feel like the much more expensive originals. Cons: the screws to tighten the frame around the lenses are loose and do not tighten.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9560619 on 07/28/2015

Do not hesitate to do transaction with this trusted and recommend seller. I won't hesitate to recommend this to my family and friends. I am very pleased for the fast and easy purchase of the product. Satisfaction Guaranteed! Till the next transaction, Thumbs up!

Satisfied Customer from Los Angeles

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRafaelPagoto on 07/24/2015

Impression:Maneiro o Oculos!;

Ohh yehh! Very Good !!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySrjmt on 07/03/2015

Impression:можно брать,Хорошие очки;

Очки выглядят солидно, имеют металлическую раму, по ощущениям довольно прочную, но и весят в раза два-три больше обычных. Расстояние между дужками хорошо подойдет людям с узкой и средней шириной лица, в том числе и девушкам. В районе переносицы рама имеет гибкое сочленение для подстройки под - не... Read more

Хорошие очки, можно брать Хорошие очки, можно брать

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9074597 on 05/21/2015

Impression:A good substitute for the original;

Stylish, well made & good UV protection. The frames fit a bit too tight for my face so the glasses would be better suited for someone with a narrower head. The glasses are quite heavy due to the solid metal frames.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere