DX » Community » Reviews » JULIET Sports Cycling Aluminum Alloy Frame UV 400 Protection Polarizing Sunglasses - Silver + Purple
Customer’s impression:
можно брать Happy and Satisfied Maneiro o Oculos! Хорошие очки A good substitute for the original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9560619 on 07/28/2015

Do not hesitate to do transaction with this trusted and recommend seller. I won't hesitate to recommend this to my family and friends. I am very pleased for the fast and easy purchase of the product. Satisfaction Guaranteed! Till the next transaction, Thumbs up!

Satisfied Customer from Los Angeles

Impression:Happy and Satisfied;

0 2 0

• posted byRafaelPagoto on 07/24/2015

Ohh yehh! Very Good !!!

Impression:Maneiro o Oculos!;

0 1 0

• posted bySrjmt on 07/03/2015

Очки выглядят солидно, имеют металлическую раму, по ощущениям довольно прочную, но и весят в раза два-три больше обычных. Расстояние между дужками хорошо подойдет людям с узкой и средней шириной лица, в том числе и девушкам. В районе переносицы рама имеет гибкое сочленение для подстройки под - не... Read more

Хорошие очки, можно брать Хорошие очки, можно брать

Impression:можно брать,Хорошие очки;

0 0 0

• posted by9074597 on 05/21/2015

Stylish, well made & good UV protection. The frames fit a bit too tight for my face so the glasses would be better suited for someone with a narrower head. The glasses are quite heavy due to the solid metal frames.

Impression:A good substitute for the original;

0 0 0

• posted by02scooby on 06/07/2014

again THESE ARE NOT THE JULIET STYLE OAKLEY GLASSES THEY ARE HOW EVER THE OAKLEY XX X-METAL.great sunglasses comes with polarized lenses fit great look great. The replacement lenses if you want to get them from an oakley store is the xx x-metal, also replacement parts i.e. ear socks nose pads are... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byborn2befly on 08/19/2013

These are my favorite pair of sunglasses, even over my REAL Oil Rigs. These are great for any active sports, as long as it isn't ridiculously humid (in this case go with the jawbones). They are made of metal, polarized, fit my head snugly and don't give headaches. I lost my original older pair in... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybadclown on 11/08/2012

an excellent, cheaper alternative to the original juliets with some minor differences. lighter than the originals, which is a good thing as reviews of the originals often mention how heavy they are (myself included). lenses are a good colour and although blue in most light, do appear purple at a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTrinityTrip on 08/02/2012

Beautiful finish. Comes in a case just like oakley. Even has similar logo. Plus two lens cloths and drawstring bag. Nice satin matal finish and the lenses have a nice tint. Very lightweight. Really polarized. Comfortable. Stiff arms. One of the lenses has a slight imperfection but you stop it a I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychicoquadcore on 07/06/2012

POLARIZED sturdy and well built, not like most of the glasses you get on here. These have more then 2 screws holding them together (there's 6). Sturdy aluminum framing. Looks like you could swap the lenses out for others. They are a little tight on your head They are BLUE not purple The lenses is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere