DX » Community » Reviews » JULIET Sports Cycling Aluminum Alloy Frame UV 400 Protection Polarizing Sunglasses - Silver + Purple
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by02scooby on 06/07/2014

again THESE ARE NOT THE JULIET STYLE OAKLEY GLASSES THEY ARE HOW EVER THE OAKLEY XX X-METAL.great sunglasses comes with polarized lenses fit great look great. The replacement lenses if you want to get them from an oakley store is the xx x-metal, also replacement parts i.e. ear socks nose pads screws ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byborn2befly on 08/19/2013

These are my favorite pair of sunglasses, even over my REAL Oil Rigs. These are great for any active sports, as long as it isn't ridiculously humid (in this case go with the jawbones). They are made of metal, polarized, fit my head snugly and don't give headaches. I lost my original older pair in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadclown on 11/08/2012

an excellent, cheaper alternative to the original juliets with some minor differences. lighter than the originals, which is a good thing as reviews of the originals often mention how heavy they are (myself included). lenses are a good colour and although blue in most light, do appear purple at other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrinityTrip on 08/02/2012

Beautiful finish. Comes in a case just like oakley. Even has similar logo. Plus two lens cloths and drawstring bag. Nice satin matal finish and the lenses have a nice tint. Very lightweight. Really polarized. Comfortable. Stiff arms. One of the lenses has a slight imperfection but you stop noticing it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections