Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice scale. It has more or less constant construction. Also it is very accurate. I compared its measuring in shop for a small weight and in the airport for a big weight. It was a most necessary thing in our tourist group in the evening before plane boarding. :) Hook has... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr1Gel on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product works exactly as advertised. Very simple and intuitive to use. I like the fact that different units are available. I also like the lock function. Cons:The ring on the top part is difficult to hold. It would've been better if it were bigger or if i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylizardo on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's compact and thus easy to carry when travelling. I use it on my bags to avoid paying for excess weight on baggage. There is a builtin thermometer, although I don't use it very much. Cons:The batteries that came with it were not good and did some damage to the batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschelliej on 08/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is really easy to use and works fine. A big pro is the fact that you can change between different kind of weights. You can measure in kg's, oz, lb's etc. Color is nice as well. Batteries were included which is good. Cons:The package arrived is a poor state. Y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySidster2 on 07/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can weigh different items by using the hook. Relatively accurate. Compared to my shipping scale. Cons:Sometimes hard to hook on some luggage handles. Otherwise no real issues with it. OtherThoughts:I used it to mainly weigh my travel luggage. It's small and ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNewien on 07/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have bought the scale for weighing my luggage and bags. I used to use a analogue scale which was hard to read. The digital display is an excellent outcome and is good readable. The scale is bigger than I expected which I see as advantage Cons:One big con is th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKrizalid on 03/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A small, lightweight, and convenient scale that is very accurate after being zeroed. Accepts common "AA" style batteries, and was very easy to mount to a bolt in the ceiling of our mail room. We tested it against a calibrated postage scale, and the r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexzero13 on 03/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight, compact but can weight a lot. I weighed my bicycle which was 30 lbs and it did it with no problem. I'm not sure what the max weight is but it seems like it could do more. I also weighed a newborn baby and it seemed safe enough. Cons:It seems awkwa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduranbah on 02/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*small *works well *perfect for fishing or checking your luggage before the check-in of a flight... easily adjustaple (tare) *battery holds quite a long time *the casing can hold the Ring for transport Cons:*strange colour :) OtherThoughts:other colours^^ Bottomline:if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykloug on 01/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* This product is absolutely perfect for my usage. Plastic enclosing is OK. It gives a very good build impression. * The precision is OK for my use (I weigh my cats, my bags, etc.). * Small enough, retractable hook is a nice plus. Cons:* Often have to use another tool t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections