Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygcebiker on 12/29/2012

Slightly convoluted setup required , would not be so hard if it came with an in depth 'how to' Manual. But once set up performs brilliantly, great signal strength even for sims in marginal areas. Works perfectly with Aussie sim cards Will not charge via USB, even from powerpoint, it does set this out in the manual, requires a separate CHARGING ONLY ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvarForkbeard on 12/05/2012

It works with my carrier here in Canada! The battery really does last a long time, I believe more than four hours the last time I checked. Good speed, enough to stream youtube. My iPhones lose the connection quite often, and take a long time to connect. It seems to freeze up every day or two, requiring me to remove the battery to reboot it. I had to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 08/25/2012

excellent product, very compact and easy to use, very convenient to carry, also receive sms through web browser, WIFI supports 5 simultaneous users, it is very manageable, as additional data need only enter the APN manually for the device to recognize the signal from your service in my case TELCEL would be ideal to have another spare battery also more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMMarkov on 08/06/2012

It supports all GSM and UMTS protocols Brilliant web interface Really fast Decent battery life Really great materials It is locked for AT&T sim and need some efforts to unlock it It is getting hot if used intensively Even after just few days I can confirm that gadget is great. IT is much more convenient than using 3G modem as you don't need plug anythin ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections