Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygcebiker on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Slightly convoluted setup required , would not be so hard if it came with an in depth 'how to' Manual. But once set up performs brilliantly, great signal strength even for sims in marginal areas. Works perfectly with Aussie sim cards Cons:Will not charge via U... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvarForkbeard on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works with my carrier here in Canada! The battery really does last a long time, I believe more than four hours the last time I checked. Good speed, enough to stream youtube. Cons:My iPhones lose the connection quite often, and take a long time to connect. It seems to f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 08/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excellent product, very compact and easy to use, very convenient to carry, also receive sms through web browser, WIFI supports 5 simultaneous users, it is very manageable, as additional data need only enter the APN manually for the device to recognize the signal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMMarkov on 08/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It supports all GSM and UMTS protocols Brilliant web interface Really fast Decent battery life Really great materials Cons:It is locked for AT&T sim and need some efforts to unlock it It is getting hot if used intensively OtherThoughts:Even after just few days I can confi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections