Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohanoord on 08/23/2013

Fits the Ducati / Moto Guzzi Marelli ECU Has + and - lead for connection to the motorcycle battery. Used it in combination with a BT OBD device and Ducatidiag software. It's a good cable for a very reasonable price None The assembly is durable and not made out of cheap plastics. Cheap and usefull adapter lead to read out your italian motorbikes with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspikey1973 on 06/18/2013

quality of the cable seems good, even above good. nothing less than anyone would buy in a store from a familiar brand. maybe the crocodile clips for connecting to the battery are a bit flimpsy, on the other hand, the elm327 doesn't use much so they they will do the work, and if anyone desides that it needs to be more sturdy. they are easily replaced.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 04/10/2013

This item is really well made and it is usefull for old old Fiat - Alfa - Lancia cars.. it has really good materials and it seems it will not be broken soon.. I have found no cons at all regarding this item.. the only con is to have to write too much in order for this review to be accepted! :P Great tool but anyway I did not test it on any car using ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDemetr on 10/06/2012

The cable came in a sealed plastic bag, in an integrity and safety. Performed on a type of very high quality. Connected to the car Fiat without any problems, despite the short wire +12V. Although in some vehicles may have to modify the length of the wires themselves. Works without any glitches. I am satisfied with. The only minus is a short wires for ... Read more

cable
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections