DX » Community » Reviews » Car Air-Outlet Swivel Mount Holder for Iphone 4 / 4s - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byicebeam on 06/28/2013

-It works great. -It's easy to turn the iPhone 360 degrees. -It's easy to install. -Pretty stable. -Has a hole on back to the camera. -Bad plastic quality. -There is no manual (at least you don't need one). -Turn up and down is a very low angle, so you cannot use the back camera when the iPhone is on horizontal (because will record your car panel). ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIzzyNL on 08/17/2012

Good product, very simple to use in your car's air blower. It holds te phone very tide. Installation of the product was a peace of cake. You can tillt your Iphone in all directions without it being loose I have to take my iphone out of my protection case or it won't fit. You need 2 hands to take your phone out. It's pretty tide Also there is only one ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymalveira on 06/09/2012

Fit in perfect height and accessible from the wheel (toyota Camry) Fit in perfect height and accessible from the wheel (toyota Camry) Fit in perfect height and accessible from the wheel (toyota Camry) None If you have an iPhone just buy it. It works as a hands free and for Tom Tom. If you have an iPhone just buy it. It works as a hands free and for ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections