DX » Community » Reviews » Car Seat Belt Extender Extension Buckles (Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylubimyi on 06/05/2013

a great thing!!!! perfect solution for those who are tired of the squeak unbelted. the convenience of having the appearance of a field of view of the police to not, all happy, well done! let's see how she will use the time under sustained load, but so far no complaints! good idea for those too lazy to wear a seat belt while driving. although I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlixey on 03/18/2013

perfect solution for those who are tired of the squeak unbelted. the convenience of having the appearance of a field of view of the police to quickly fasten your seat belt. not fit for Volvo S 60 bit wide because the part that is inserted into the lock. but with a little effort mozheno easily insert. good idea for those too lazy to wear a seat belt ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylatte_32 on 01/25/2013

Fits the Hyundai i30 perfectly seemed like the ideal solution to enable my daughter to do up her seatbelt more easily, but she won't use it. perhaps the type with the longer flexible extension would be better for her. no safety or testing information included. probably doesn't meet safety standards. service was quick, quality and price are good, shame ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections