DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Frosted Screen Protector Film Guard for Iphone 4 / 4S
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChris1512 on 10/14/2013

This is a good screen protector. Has a good price, the package is small and comes with a cleaning cloth inside, each film has its own package which is very usefull since you are using one at a time. No cons with this product, it has a good price and works perfectly. I recommend this product, works well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhvons on 06/25/2013

A very good screen protector. I have used it for a year now, and it hasn't been until now that I need to replace it. Previous (cheaper) screen protectors lasted no longer than two months. Make sure the surface of the phone is absolutely clear when you put the protector on. If there is any speck of dust,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarielwb on 11/29/2012

Very good screen guard! - The package is very neat, all the films come in separate closed bags. - Comes with cleaning cloth. - Is a little opaque, making a good touch feeling and hiding the greasy finger marks. - Is more scratch resistant than the others cheaper ones that i have tested. None at all. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoesguto on 05/11/2012

This is the best screen protector I've ever seen. Fits perfectly and it's built in extremely good quality. It's been 2 weeks and haven't got any scratches yet. The package is also very nice! Not at all! I dont have any problems at all. Fits perfectly, look beautiful and it's really matte frosted. It'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections