Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalmonskin on 07/04/2014

It's truly a great product for its price! Very accurate when calibrated properly. Overall, a great buy! Have to re-calibrate from time to time which can be sort of annoying but it only takes a minute to do so it's not really a con. Only accurate to 2 decimal places(e.g. 10.14g). I would recommend a different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaqdude on 01/14/2014

Cheap, seems very accurate, includes batteries which is actually save you the headache of finding batteries for. The weight surface has protective hard cover to prevent it from being pressed by mistake and has a sleeve to be kept from scratches. The display is illuminated which is nice, has several working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoan767 on 12/30/2013

Really very low purchase prices, good precision sold with one leather case, no need to be to calibrate and battery(drum kit) are supplied I am very satisfied with my purchase, because the price(prize) is of much lower than that of the stores. I recommend you this product without hesitation. Very hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbollybob on 11/02/2013

Small, lightweight, comes with cover Can only weigh up to a certain amount. Sadly I bought these to carry with me whilst on a diet, I use them for weighing my food. For this purpose they are brilliant. The only real problem with this is because they are small sometimes I need to put a cup or something ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydeltasabre on 10/14/2013

First of all, this thing is right for the price. I tried finding one in the same price range locally and it was near impossible, so I bought this. It works just like I thought it would. It's compact and I can carry it around and quantify the world around me at my wildest whims! Nothing really, there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDisc0 on 10/08/2013

-Way cheaper than you would a similar model for find at your local headshop. -Reliable! This scale and all similarly-built models I've ordered from DX have never failed me, even the batteries last a good long time. -Backlight on display can be helpful if you use this on the go and at night ;) -Weighs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGidrock on 08/10/2013

+ Strain gauge type sensor inside. + Price. This scale is rather cheaper than in local shops. + Many types of measures. + Very accurate, you don't need to calibrate it. + If you have small domestic animal like a tortoise, you can measure its weight. + This device comes with leather protective case. No ... Read more

overview

0 0 0

• posted byTiagoFalci on 07/24/2013

Good and cheaper, actually a bit smaller than I thought, smaller than my hand. It took 20 days to get here in Brazil, came well packed, and with batteries working properly. It has came along with a nice leather cover, and a manual written in English. None, but if I had to write about something I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeavis on 07/22/2013

Sturdy construction, durable, stable (important for a scale!), easy to switch between units, easy to tare, seemingly accurate. Haven't needed to replace battery in 5 years!! With the platform was a little bigger, or there was an easy way to fit larger objects (i.e. envelopes) on the scale. Tare while ... Read more

Scale with 'workaround' for weighing large objects

0 0 0

• posted bypericoloco2000 on 06/18/2013

Accurate, simple. I compared consumer electronic specs with real weight and it was just the same. error is about only 0.1g so its a very good pocket scale. Iinclude 2 AAA batteries. has a led screen, include light. It only can weight 1KG max. So sometimes it is too low. anyway, it is described in the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections