Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoms4 on 05/24/2015

Pros: - Lo compré y es exactamente como se ve en las imágenes. - Muy bien calibrada, me funciona perfecto. - La he utilizado en muchas recetas y ningún problema. No se ha des-balanceado. - La batería dura muchísimo. - El estuche protector de buen material. Cons: - La compré a US$ 8.99

Excelente balanza

Impression:exacta;

0 0 0

• posted bymishanyzzz on 03/26/2015

Весы купил для взвешивания мелких вещей. На кухне оказались востребованными. Для приготовления взвесить специи и т.д. Качество изготовления нормальное,все функции работают.

Цифровые карманные весы, 1 кг Цифровые карманные весы, 1 кг

Impression:Хороший товар;

0 0 0

• posted byMac321go on 10/27/2014

I use this for measuring coffee shots, works a treat. My wife also uses it to weigh all her food for calorie tracking on myfitnesspal.

Impression:Great product.;

0 0 0

• posted bysalmonskin on 07/04/2014

It's truly a great product for its price! Very accurate when calibrated properly. Overall, a great buy! Have to re-calibrate from time to time which can be sort of annoying but it only takes a minute to do so it's not really a con. Only accurate to 2 decimal places(e.g. 10.14g). I would recommend... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaqdude on 01/14/2014

Cheap, seems very accurate, includes batteries which is actually save you the headache of finding batteries for. The weight surface has protective hard cover to prevent it from being pressed by mistake and has a sleeve to be kept from scratches. The display is illuminated which is nice, has modes... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoan767 on 12/30/2013

Really very low purchase prices, good precision sold with one leather case, no need to be to calibrate and battery(drum kit) are supplied I am very satisfied with my purchase, because the price(prize) is of much lower than that of the stores. I recommend you this product without hesitation. Very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbollybob on 11/02/2013

Small, lightweight, comes with cover Can only weigh up to a certain amount. Sadly I bought these to carry with me whilst on a diet, I use them for weighing my food. For this purpose they are brilliant. The only real problem with this is because they are small sometimes I need to put a cup or on I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydeltasabre on 10/14/2013

First of all, this thing is right for the price. I tried finding one in the same price range locally and it was near impossible, so I bought this. It works just like I thought it would. It's compact and I can carry it around and quantify the world around me at my wildest whims! Nothing really, is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDisc0 on 10/08/2013

-Way cheaper than you would a similar model for find at your local headshop. -Reliable! This scale and all similarly-built models I've ordered from DX have never failed me, even the batteries last a good long time. -Backlight on display can be helpful if you use this on the go and at night ;) to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGidrock on 08/10/2013

+ Strain gauge type sensor inside. + Price. This scale is rather cheaper than in local shops. + Many types of measures. + Very accurate, you don't need to calibrate it. + If you have small domestic animal like a tortoise, you can measure its weight. + This device comes with leather protective No... Read more

overview

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere