Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalmonskin on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's truly a great product for its price! Very accurate when calibrated properly. Overall, a great buy! Cons:Have to re-calibrate from time to time which can be sort of annoying but it only takes a minute to do so it's not really a con. Only accurate to 2 deci... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbollybob on 11/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, lightweight, comes with cover Cons:Can only weigh up to a certain amount. OtherThoughts:Sadly I bought these to carry with me whilst on a diet, I use them for weighing my food. For this purpose they are brilliant. The only real problem with this is because they a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeltasabre on 10/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all, this thing is right for the price. I tried finding one in the same price range locally and it was near impossible, so I bought this. It works just like I thought it would. It's compact and I can carry it around and quantify the world around me at my wildes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDisc0 on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Way cheaper than you would a similar model for find at your local headshop. -Reliable! This scale and all similarly-built models I've ordered from DX have never failed me, even the batteries last a good long time. -Backlight on display can be helpful if you use this on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGidrock on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Strain gauge type sensor inside. + Price. This scale is rather cheaper than in local shops. + Many types of measures. + Very accurate, you don't need to calibrate it. + If you have small domestic animal like a tortoise, you can measure its weight. + This dev... Read more

overview
    0 0
  • posted byTiagoFalci on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good and cheaper, actually a bit smaller than I thought, smaller than my hand. It took 20 days to get here in Brazil, came well packed, and with batteries working properly. It has came along with a nice leather cover, and a manual written in English. Cons:None,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeavis on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdy construction, durable, stable (important for a scale!), easy to switch between units, easy to tare, seemingly accurate. Haven't needed to replace battery in 5 years!! Cons:With the platform was a little bigger, or there was an easy way to fit larger obj... Read more

Scale with 'workaround' for weighing large objects
    0 0
  • posted bypericoloco2000 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Accurate, simple. I compared consumer electronic specs with real weight and it was just the same. error is about only 0.1g so its a very good pocket scale. Iinclude 2 AAA batteries. has a led screen, include light. Cons:It only can weight 1KG max. So sometimes... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylizardo on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Precise and compact. * Easy to use * Very useful to weight ingredients when preparing meals. * Blue LCD backlight adds a good touch. * auto off feature helps saving battery. * The metallic dish is easy to clean. * The protective lid and the pouch helps keeping it dust... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylupillus on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's price is the second best thing about this scale. The first best thing is it's size and usefulness. It's big enough to scale some bigger things but than again small enough to fit in any pocket. I bougt it for myself because I am a chemist and I needed something like t... Read more

Digital pocket scale review
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections