DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Film Guard for Iphone 4 / 4S
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by saxsim on 05/25/2013

Pros: Good quality, smooth feel, you can swipe your fingers really fast. Also, the fitting is perfect, not too tight. The glue is good, it stick even after few relocations and air bubble removals. It comes in nice package, not some cheap China one. Also contains screen cloth. Cons: Instructions could be more specific and there is allways the de... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by NiBarredo on 02/08/2013

Pros: Very good quality, good resistance when placed correctly is perfect, no bubbles and becomes almost invisible. He is one of the more expensive screen protectors site, but this reflects in its excellent quality. Even having this price is still 1/6 of the price of my country. = D No more, I loved it! Cons: The first time I used it I had enou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TyzzyT on 02/06/2013

Pros: The material is good and you see the quality when you open the package. The film is matte and you cannot see you finger print. The product came with 2 films with 2 films each and a film just to clean your sream. Cons: Every Protective Clear Screen is not easy to use, because a little point of dust can be a trap. If you do not know how to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fulvioval on 01/30/2013

Pros: I bought this screen protector for use in my iPhone 4s. The package is very good with 2 sealed plastic bags, one screen proctector and other for the clothe and adesive tape, avoiding dust on both! The adesive tape is very usefull to clean dust and made the installation more simple! Cons: Maybe the price, but things with better quality has... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Dannnn on 01/27/2013

Pros: I have been install and use many protector film from various brand. So far this is the best, it is high quality that not resulting fine scratches in the film when i pull my phone from jeans pocket (that tend to be tight). As result, the phone looks much brighter and crisp compare when your screen film protector already has many fine scrat... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Bolinho90 on 11/23/2012

Pros: The material is good and you see the quality when you open the package. The film is matte and you cannot see you finger print. The product came with 2 films with 2 films each and a film just to clean your sream. Cons: Every Protective Clear Screen is not easy to use, because a little point of dust can be a trap. If you do not know how to... Read more

1 0
  • posted by RafaelBrunner on 10/20/2012

Pros: Great quality screen protector film! The film is glossy (not matte), and looks very good under sun light or indoors... Fits perfectly on phone! Tight around camera/flash and home button/front camera! Install in less than 5 minutes. Cons: Kinda tricky to install. Be patient and stay calm. :P It's very flexible, so be careful not to fold it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SimenZhor on 03/27/2012

Pros: - high quality - good fit - you can now bring your phone without having nervous breakdowns from screen-scratches. Cons: - Expensive, but compared to buying one (even lower quality) in Norway, this is almost 50% off! OtherThoughts: I recommend buying a LCD screen cleaning kit as well so your screen is completely clean when mounting the pro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections