DX » Community » Reviews » P-Type Connector for SLR Camera (58mm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytazeux on 06/08/2013

The holder is exactly the same as Cokin P-type but for a far better price. Not flimsy, no burrs/sharp seams, good finish. Easy to use, just snap it on the adapter ring. Holds 3 filters just as the original. Adapter ring is metal/aluminium. None so far. Very useful thing especially for this price. It gets 5/5 considering the price. I need 500 characters ... Read more

Holder and adapter ring
    0 0
  • posted byBathkoora on 04/27/2013

Only the adapter ring is of good quality and luckily I can use it on 58 mm lenses with my other filter holder which I ordered with 11654. The holder is warped in every angle. It does not hold the adapter ring in place and can easily slips off the ring. There is clear difference in manufacturing quality between the two holders I received with item nos:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcomilanesio on 04/07/2013

Very good construction. Plastic and metal is good quality. The thread which is screwed into the lens fits perfectly. The bond between the metal and plastic where the filters are placed is safe and stable. The price is very good, much cheaper than in stores dedicated to photography. Filters do not fit perfectly in the plastic where you place it. You ... Read more

P-Type Connector (58mm) P-Type Connector (58mm)
    0 0
  • posted bytedao00 on 02/25/2013

Really nice connector for experimenting with the P-Type color filters. For the price it's really well built and fits really nice to my Canon 18-55 lens. For the price you won't find it better. I couldn't tell one, just that it is not quick for putting it on the lens, so it demands a bit os patience, than again, it's a must have to to experiments on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVior95 on 01/29/2013

-price -it does what it is made for -Quite not going to broke after week construction -The ring is bad, the p-type connector is great, no problem there! -the ring doesnt fit on my 18-55 IS canon lens well, it fits but it can be easily taken off without screwing. Now i must buy only the ring, i recommend buying some big set with many rings in many sizes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielVadas on 08/05/2012

-Wonderful prize, much cheaper than in local stores -It suits perfectly -It is resistent and well built -It is really easy to use -Materials seems quite well, I already droped it few times, and nothing has happened to it. -I didn´t find any(but maybe there are some) It is not so small, but it fits into my camera bag anyway. All filters I tried ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bych35c0 on 05/07/2012

Quite cheap. The materials are pretty sturdy and work perfectly. Maybe a bit hard to snap the ring on the p-type, but that means it won't come out (the same thing happens with the filters, they go in without a problem and get well attached). None so far. It works pretty good for me. Could have come with a transport case. It would be nice to be sold ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections