Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynf7 on 05/02/2014

Everything works great, looks great with my phat and slim consoles. All five ports work at the same time, so you can have everything connected. External HDD, camera, you can charge both controllers and still have one port empty for emergencies. The only problem I found was that it covers up the lights for internet conncetion and HDD activity, so when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaceofff on 11/28/2013

Hab kak hab. Nichego novogo tut ne pridumaesh'. Kachestvo ispolnenija na vpolne priemlemom urovne. Vmeste s pristavkoj ne vygljadit kak chuzherodnaja fignja. Pomimo sobstvenno pjati portov na habe prisutstvuet indikator sostojanija sinego cveta. Hab, krome kak na dvuh JuSB portah, na pristavke ni kak ne derzhitsja. To est' esli vy budete po privychke ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfprietob on 08/14/2013

The product works perfectly. It makes you to reach your proposal what it is my proposal too. I can connect 3 controllers and buzzers to my ps3. All of them worked perfectly so the hub worked perfect. I highly recommend if you need to connect many controllers The product works perfect so I do not have any complain of it. I just mention the state of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynidget on 03/15/2013

It works perfectly on my Playstation "Super Slim" (aka "Ultra Slim" in Europe). Not uggly at all, it is actually barely noticeable. The price is really good for such a device. It hides the HDD led, but in my humble opinion Sony placed this led in a wrong place. So I would blame it on Sony for this. The plastic could be a little bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeeFIN on 10/25/2012

Adds more usb-ports to ps3 slim, works well. Little loose usb-connectors which goes to ps3, you have to hold hub still while unplugging some device from any of 5 usb-ports. Not really a con, but adds more deep to ps3 so I can't close my tv-shelfs glassdoor with out taking hub off every time. It has worked well with my ps3 eye camera, shadow 6 controllers ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWolverine777 on 09/16/2012

Really works as indicated. Adds 3 more USB slots to two existing ones. Why do we need more? Well, when you use a TB - this is an essential option of you want to use your MOVE camera AND HDD (at least you need another ONE slot). Why do I need two more? No idea, but let them be (Perhaps I'll need to recharge 2 joysticks simulataneously!) The item blocks ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylobo_cuervo on 09/05/2012

It's cheaper of most of the hubs for PS3. It fits perfectly to the PS3 slim. It's deadly easy to use: you just need to plug it and it works as if the PS3 would have come with it. You can't even realize that it's not part of the console. It let me plug the 2 controls, the PS eye and the two PS move controls at once. So far I can't complain about anything,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygutterball on 08/20/2012

Expand the number of USB ports on your PS3 Slim! Good price. Working flawlessly. Blocks the flashing lights on the front of the PS3 (might be a con for some, but I like it). Needs a bit of support. Moves around too much when you plug and unplug things out of the ports. Could be a con for some people who want to see all the blinky lights on their console.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections