DX » Community » Reviews » Car Headrest Pillow Mount Holder for Tablet PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
It looks good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraephi on 06/18/2015

Its not useable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" It looks good but I cant use this for my Tab. I have to buy another one.

Impression:It looks good;

0 0 0

• posted byivrugar1981 on 04/11/2013

It is very easy to remove and put on. Even a child could do it. Can be adjusted to improve the viewing angle. Excellent build quality. I had read in other reviews that these products were made of poor quality plastic and broke quite easily. This product is of good quality. It is plastic and can I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypitonoff on 03/28/2013

Easily and quickly installed. firmly holding. Difficult to bring the tablet 7 inches horizontally. The sides just beyond the lateral Insufficient range of adjustments. Easily assembled and installed on my car. For the tests used 7 inch e-book. Fastened horizontally, for short. A bit lacking width... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandman27 on 07/05/2012

- Very good options of adjusting the position of the tablet - Fits tablets of very many sizes - The locking mechanism to the headrest is not very good quality. It breaks down very easily. At this price it really does it job though. Just dont use the hooks to connect it to the headrest and you are... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere