Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byperezbozo on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Perfect for carrying the camera without the need for large handbags, especially for walks or short trips that do not need many accessories. It has very good finishes, the seams are strong and easy to cleanCons:It allows the transport of accessories pockets has no memory... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuriser on 01/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The price of this case was very cheap. If you were gonna buy on a regular store you would pay at least twice. The build quality was even better from what I expected except from one thing (see "cons") Cons:The only problem in this case is the velcro band... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypicard70 on 08/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:My Canon 7D with 15-85 lens fits perfectly in this case, and proteces the complet body en lens. You have to remove the hood because this wil make the set to big. This is probeble the biges camera set you get into the case. Cons:non OtherThoughts:Beacause there is velcro on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserg596 on 07/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:In this case the camera is well protected and may fit inside almost every bag or backpack. The material is very flexible and the case takes the size and shape of your SLR camera with the lens. Good for storage and carrying in bag. Cons:In the beginning its little bit har... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvonniesau on 09/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This camera case is perfect. The fabric is very good. The price is good, the quality is good, it fits many cameras, it is flexible, it streches... Lots of good things =) You can also turn it inside out. You can choose if you want to use the black or grey side. Cons:I don... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVAnkos on 08/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:see bottomline Cons:The price could be lower I think. 7-9$ would be much better OtherThoughts:Bottomline:Well, my first impression when I received the stuff, was ‘wow it’s small’. It’s really small; you have to apply some efforts to put my Canon 40D camera in i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybunk3r on 07/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:great to give protection when you dont want to go out with all the kit. can just keep your cam in this and throw it in a normal bag or wherever. Plenty of protection. easy to use. cand fold flat when off the camera. stitching all looks good so it should last reversible,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byManyCalavera on 05/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Neoprene is thick. I use it with a Canon T1i - 18-55 lens. In time it takes the shape of your camera. Reversible. Solid build. Cons:Construction could be better with a little more attention to details. The two side velcro tips are ugly and its protection system... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytagallo on 04/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is a very compact way to carry your DSLR. It's made from tick neoprene and seems to be sturdy. I use it with Canon T1i and 18-55 lens and It would fit a bigger lens (but not much bigger, maybe 17-85) Cons:Finishing is good but not great, some uniform sewing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOllieNL on 03/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Quality is very good, better then aspected - With snug around my Canon 40D + 17-85 kit lens - Protects the camera nicely Cons:- No cons sofar! OtherThoughts:Bottomline:This is a really great product, bought it as extra protection. Putting it around the camera... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections