Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

Very nice built quality, very strong and reliable with its big vent, no surprise if it could hold a bear upon it.its stands still even in bumpy roads and holding a heavy tablet. It unbreakable i been using it for apmost a year and its still perfect. No cons at all. Its big, but that not a con at all , it maintains it strong and stiff for weeks, probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdjekic on 07/26/2013

It's stable and easy to mount. It does not tend to detach from the glass - the hold is very firm. You can easily adjust the position. I have concerns if I set the right position of the holding area (down-up) up and it lacks a proper manual. I've been using a lot of different holders for my tablet and this one really did the trick. I would recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNuttyBunny on 05/24/2013

You can use your tablet on your car. You can use it as a GPS receiver, video player, car sensor viewer, etc. I use it with a Nexus 7 and it works perfectly. The tablet holding part is separate from the supporting one, and the section that joins them doesn't connect firmly, I had to use pieces of cardboard to make it work. It should work from the box.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalexpust on 04/08/2013

Good price and functions as described, Had to be modified to fit my 7" Freelander PD20 tablet (lower clamps are too wide and cannot be adjusted). Some pressure is required to attach the arm holder to the plate: slide, do not twist since it might break one of 4 little pins. Be careful not to loose any parts, since they are not very well secured. The ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byWoerd88 on 12/17/2012

- It fits my 7 inch android tablet! - It's really sturdy, it has a lot of locks and rings that you can fasten. - It has a universal system, so i can use it with other type of mounts also. - I can still use my hardware buttons! You have to hope that you tablet fits! I got lucky, but i think that on some tablet the hardware buttons can be on the grabber ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBixyBix on 12/05/2012

well, i ordered this car mount holder for my galaxy tab 7 inch, i wasnt expecting much of it since its cheap comparing to other holder. but when it came, it was better than expected, its not noisy, its customizable and handle any screen size, the weather didnt affect it, on the contrary, its still rockin no cons so far, and i dont think it has any :... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluizfernandoh on 09/22/2012

It is a good idea to let you put a big screen gps or media center right in front of you inside the car. The costs is right. I bought to use with a samsung galaxy tab 2 5110 with 10.1 inches, but could work with others tablets too. Because of the weight, it shakes a little bit and I had to put it in a position that held above cars panel. It come in two ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections