DX » Community » Reviews » 0.19% BAC Digital Breathalyzer Alcohol Tester with LCD Display
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynotAlex on 11/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Small, easy to carry around -Sleek Cons:-Not accurate, for instance mine displays the maximum after 1 beer sometimes. However, it will always get it right if you`ve have NOTHING to drink. -I couldn`t attach the strap to the device, I think the hole is too small.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluis.mano on 03/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- VERY SMALL !!! (IT LOOKS BIGGER IN THE PHOTOS) - Good price (very cheap)! - I comes with manual and the display is self explaning. - It is fun to it have in parties. Cons:- YOU NEED TO TOUCH YOUR MOUTH IN IT TO BLOOW IT (OTHERWISE IT DOES NOT WORK) - When blowed too c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsabin on 10/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The display is easy to understand. - Includes wrist strap. - Cheap! - Includes manual. Cons:- No batteries included. - When blowed too close, the dispay get "blur" and hard to read. - Maximum BAC is 1.9%. Can't go even further. - If you just drink,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictor22 on 07/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fun to use - Nice for parties - CHEAP Cons:- Its not accurate, numbers are wrong most times - Again, it is not accurate (eg: if you drink 1 beer it shows 0,02, if you drink 10 more beers it wont show 0,20) OtherThoughts: Bottomline:- Well, how can i say... t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections