DX » Community » Reviews » 0.19% BAC Digital Breathalyzer Alcohol Tester with LCD Display
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviolinsbo on 10/15/2013

High quality product, met all expectations. It's very cool, a feast day that no one will go, take various alcoholic beverages and blow this breathalyzer Whether or not end up having a competition of who is more drunk. is very funny! After a month of use, the product is not giving exact amounts, appears ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynotAlex on 11/26/2010

-Cheap -Small, easy to carry around -Sleek -Not accurate, for instance mine displays the maximum after 1 beer sometimes. However, it will always get it right if you`ve have NOTHING to drink. -I couldn`t attach the strap to the device, I think the hole is too small. Good for parties, its cheap so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluis.mano on 03/05/2009

- VERY SMALL !!! (IT LOOKS BIGGER IN THE PHOTOS) - Good price (very cheap)! - I comes with manual and the display is self explaning. - It is fun to it have in parties. - YOU NEED TO TOUCH YOUR MOUTH IN IT TO BLOOW IT (OTHERWISE IT DOES NOT WORK) - When blowed too close, the display get "blur"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsabin on 10/31/2008

- The display is easy to understand. - Includes wrist strap. - Cheap! - Includes manual. - No batteries included. - When blowed too close, the dispay get "blur" and hard to read. - Maximum BAC is 1.9%. Can't go even further. - If you just drink, wait some seconds before blow, because there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictor22 on 07/21/2008

- Fun to use - Nice for parties - CHEAP - Its not accurate, numbers are wrong most times - Again, it is not accurate (eg: if you drink 1 beer it shows 0,02, if you drink 10 more beers it wont show 0,20) - Well, how can i say... this product is a good buy to use it as a toy, beacuse its cheap, but its ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections