High quality product, met all expectations.
It's very cool, a feast day that no one will go, take various alcoholic beverages and blow this breathalyzer Whether or not end up having a competition of who is more drunk. is very funny! After a month of use, the product is not giving exact amounts, appears ... Read more
-Small, easy to carry around
-Sleek -Not accurate, for instance mine displays the maximum after 1 beer sometimes. However, it will always get it right if you`ve have NOTHING to drink.
-I couldn`t attach the strap to the device, I think the hole is too small. Good for parties, its cheap so you ... Read more
- VERY SMALL !!! (IT LOOKS BIGGER IN THE PHOTOS)
- Good price (very cheap)!
- I comes with manual and the display is self explaning.
- It is fun to it have in parties. - YOU NEED TO TOUCH YOUR MOUTH IN IT TO BLOOW IT (OTHERWISE IT DOES NOT WORK)
- When blowed too close, the display get "blur"... Read more
- The display is easy to understand.
- Includes wrist strap.
- Includes manual. - No batteries included.
- When blowed too close, the dispay get "blur" and hard to read.
- Maximum BAC is 1.9%. Can't go even further.
- If you just drink, wait some seconds before blow, because there ... Read more
- Fun to use
- Nice for parties
- CHEAP - Its not accurate, numbers are wrong most times
- Again, it is not accurate (eg: if you drink 1 beer it shows 0,02, if you drink 10 more beers it wont show 0,20) - Well, how can i say... this product is a good buy to use it as a toy, beacuse its cheap, but its ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.