DX » Community » Reviews » E-Sky R/C Helicopter and Plane Simulator for PC (USB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAAADAMY on 06/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered this sign and it works fine without any problems, the software also comes with good software with many options. Quality product and reliable Cons:This product is not a drawback I ordered more than 5 of my friends and family simulators. Everybody's happy I have n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplanells_e on 12/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Useful practice for the management of radio control helicopters. You can prevent damage to his helicopter to practice maneuvering in this virtual option. Control has the same sensitivity that the real. Cons:The graphics are very basic and often have problems if a helico... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySharkbait on 10/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this after having it recommended to me from a friend. It has been great! I haven’t touched the software it came with, instead I used RealFlight G3.5. Setting that up took a while but the controller itself has been fantastic. Very responsive (even the trims work... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynathanreed on 08/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little USB transmitter, I bought one and was very happy with it. Saved me hundreds of dollars in parts for my trex. Can't recommend using a sim enough. Grab one today and save your money. Cons:Sticks are a little sharp, fingers get a little sore after a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiefredelk on 08/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the money this unit works well..It's cheap and I have not found a way to shorten the sticks..BUT.. IT WORKS..EVEN the TRIM TABS WORK.. it is NOT an expensive unit but for the price it's lovely..Take the time to set it up right before you get dissapointed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymark963 on 03/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an ESKY USB 4 channel controller that feels like a basic RC transmitter. Easily hooks up to a Windows XP machine with a USB port. The FMS simulator that comes with it is freeware. The included planes and fields are pretty limited, but a thousand plane... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatt777 on 02/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product works with G3 simulator. Great fun indoors. gives you really good practice for when I buy the real thing Cons:Software included is really bad compared to G3 Controller feels quite solid and is pakaged well. OtherThoughts:Had to tweak what lever does what b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlyballa on 06/28/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:What a great remote. The USB works perfectly. I've got this to work with FMS and even as a controller for the G3 simulator. This can really save you a lot of money, on simulators and on helicopter/airplane parts. Learning on a simulator is much less costly and i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenrysssss on 06/19/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you are new to the hobby or just want something fun to do on your computer, this is for you. It takes all of those expensive and sometimes helicopter ruining crashes and lets you make them all on your computer. Cons:Not as useful as a full fledged simulator but great... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasy_Me on 06/02/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good and cheap training tool to learn how to handle r/c helicopter or plane. Saves hundreds of dollars in replacement parts and virtual crashes are free :) A must have to beginner, to learn and for expert to perfect. Cons:This is actually just an interface for a fr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections