Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynarf93 on 04/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Accurate thermometer. - Really Good to have fun. - Good quality/price. - Alarm function works good. Cons:- It is not very accurate. - Bad-looking. - You have to wait to blow there again at least 3 minutes because if you doesn´t it is even less accurate. OtherThou... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJuvinski on 12/11/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is funny. - Great in parties or to fun with your friends. - The size is ok. - A good manual- with good explanations and details about how to use and the limitations. Cons:- Hard to discovery the right way to blow in the sensor. - It´s no easy to use th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeTuCa on 08/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, just push the buttom. Nice and big display. I really does what its meant for. Time and temperature is also very nice to have. Cons:I took a time to know how to blow "breath" onto the sensor and have an accurate reading. The instructions... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictor22 on 07/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fun to use - Nice for parties - CHEAP Cons:- Its not accurate, numbers are wrong most times - Again, it is not accurate (eg: if you drink 1 beer it shows 0,02, if you drink 10 more beers it wont show 0,20) OtherThoughts: Bottomline:- Well, how can i say... t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydustint on 07/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, was able to pick up my alcohol content quickly. Only takes about 10 seconds to warm up, Beeps when you need to take a breath. Has a countdown timer, alarm, and clock, even shows the outside temperature (not accurate though, because the sensor is near where... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections