Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynarf93 on 04/11/2012

- Accurate thermometer. - Really Good to have fun. - Good quality/price. - Alarm function works good. - It is not very accurate. - Bad-looking. - You have to wait to blow there again at least 3 minutes because if you doesn´t it is even less accurate. Useful to have fun or to have a thought of your level of alcohol in blood. You can also use it ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJuvinski on 12/11/2011

- It is funny. - Great in parties or to fun with your friends. - The size is ok. - A good manual- with good explanations and details about how to use and the limitations. - Hard to discovery the right way to blow in the sensor. - It´s no easy to use the other features. - Is hard to configure - The buttons is some hard to click. - It is a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeTuCa on 08/16/2010

Easy to use, just push the buttom. Nice and big display. I really does what its meant for. Time and temperature is also very nice to have. I took a time to know how to blow "breath" onto the sensor and have an accurate reading. The instructions would be more clear. Very nice, very usefull, quite acurate. I can't live withou thius anymore. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictor22 on 07/21/2008

- Fun to use - Nice for parties - CHEAP - Its not accurate, numbers are wrong most times - Again, it is not accurate (eg: if you drink 1 beer it shows 0,02, if you drink 10 more beers it wont show 0,20) - Well, how can i say... this product is a good buy to use it as a toy, beacuse its cheap, but its not accurate. this would detect if a person drank ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydustint on 07/16/2008

Great product, was able to pick up my alcohol content quickly. Only takes about 10 seconds to warm up, Beeps when you need to take a breath. Has a countdown timer, alarm, and clock, even shows the outside temperature (not accurate though, because the sensor is near where the hand is, and heats up pretty quickly. nONE. Why have 500 characters???? Why ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections