DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Carrying Pouch with Strap for PS VITA - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykorkinova on 04/03/2014

It is good fits to my psvita very well and protect, against dirty, undesired, firgertips, scratch and weak impacts. And the wristband is very suitable to pervine the accidental falls while using the finishing is good, can be better. Because the seam seems to drop and the material looks thin. the case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeaqg on 06/17/2013

Really good manufacturing, it fits the console really well and provides accurate padding for it. The console doesn't slips out or move when it's inside of it. Nothing bad to say here, but I didn't really liked the free strap... But it was a gift! So I can't ask for more. Nothing to add here. But I quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhellnight93 on 04/29/2013

Well built material Looks as good as the original Provides very good protection to the device Very cheap and feels pretty genuine. Nicely written PSV on the pouch. wish the white strap that came with the bundle was of a little better quality. After some inspection on the strap I felt it's not as sturdy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWulaLion on 04/09/2013

Its thicker then the official protective sleeve Sony offers. And it allows the carry cable to stick out of it as well. Easy to slip on and put away without any fight. Only real downside is one end is open so if you accidentally drop it at the wrong angle like I did once. Your vita is going to get a scratch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjinkazama82it on 02/07/2013

very low price easy of use good quality for a cheap product nothing if you don't have more money you can purchease this product, its low price make this product a must have for all user who don't have a protection for the PS Vita. this soft protection, protect very well the Ps Vita from accidental falls.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections