DX » Community » Reviews » 001-TV 1080P Android 2.3 Google TV Player w/ WiFi / TF / USB / HDMI / RJ45 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytettes on 06/07/2013

The player is really useful and is very ease of use. It has a small size and a light weight. It can be connected via WIFI or CABLE which is good, for me at least. The built quality of the product is good. Cannot access to some pages because of the lack of plugin download, for example you can only see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybhonyi3t on 08/11/2012

Mini 1080P Android 2.3 Network Media Player w/ WiFi / TF / USB / HDMI is simple multimedia player, which have a cheap price for low segment as beginner user. Mini 1080P Android 2.3 Network Media Player manufactured by Wondermedia and didnt use the real Android OS, so it was make me annoy to use it, coz ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygicho on 07/04/2012

Compact and good looking. Build quality is very good. Works very well on my home Wi-Fi, internet browsing is perfect, wireless 2,4 GHz mouse and keyboard are working perfectly. A very nice replacement of a PC when e-mail checking, internet browsing and frequent checks of documents is required, especially ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections