DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Case for Iphone (Black)
  • 5 star 54 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvladislavGVV on 03/27/2013

Soft, easily put on on an iPhone, neutral man's color doesn't slide in the river when you take out it from a pocket, doesn't imbibe moisture, doesn't attract a dust, when falling from small height not bad protects a device. Quality of the initial material and its manufacture at excellent level! ! ! I didn't note, if only not to take in attention transfer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLebeis on 11/20/2012

Fits the iPhone perfectly, protect it and its practice! The quality is much better than i thought, due to the low price. Additionally, makes the iPhone really good looking Just little details, like the finishing around the corners, but almost impossible to notice. It is clear that the product was made for the iPhone 3GS. And the case does not disturb ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrakeen on 05/25/2012

Good condition, looks great on my iPhone 2G, protect device from scratches, dust does not stick to the back of the iPhone, relief on the backside of the case is good in your hand. Case need a few days to fit perfectly on my iPhone 2G, but it's OK, especially for that price. Also, case have a little seam around the edge. Cover is easy to put on (or remove)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystvnjnsn on 09/19/2011

Fits nicely on iPhone 3g. All black with a design similar to a topographical map. It provides grip for your hand and traction to prevent the phone from sliding off a table or counter top. The buttons and holes line up very well and it doesn't interfere with anything except the sound/vibrate switch which I see as a plus because it keeps me from accidentally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichardrosenber on 06/16/2011

Extremely useful, protects your investment against scratches, and small drops. The similar SKU 14298 is a bit more expensive, and has a bit better build quality. None really. Could be a bit tighter to have a perfect fit. The silicone material attracts dust and lints, but that easily washed away with a bit water and soap. Fits the iPhone 3 and 3Gs. Does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzuckerman565 on 05/25/2011

I an not sure about iPhone, but the protection is well suited to my cell phone (SKU 47841). The surface of the rubber is clean, non-slip and has no odor. The openings and the tabs are in good agreement with the camera lens and the buttons on the phone. When you hold the case in hand, you feel a pleasant sensation. Keys are pressed tightly because it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySidr777 on 05/05/2011

The rubber quality and built quality is surprisingly great. Made with a nice design(not just plain black surface). Protects back and sides of your phone. Really softens impacts. This case is a bit too big for an iphone, I mean it's too easy to put your phone in it, so sometimes it feels not very comfortable. If you have this case on your phone it won'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKozer on 04/02/2011

It fits like a glove for my iPhone 2G. It never slips off and protects my phone from scratches to the back and sides. It helps me to grip my phone without dropping it. I always leave it on and have never taken it off my phone since i got it. The only bad thing is that when it was new, it had an oily finish to it, probably because of the manufacturing ... Read more

0 0
  • Ok
    posted byDanielP33 on 12/12/2010

Good material The price is good too The touch is good It will protect your iPhone, I use it with my iPhone 3gs but it fits also with the 3g The camera is not covered of it. The home button is nor covered It wil stuck a bit in the pocket because of the material, but you will have this problem with all those kind of cases. Use a screen protector and you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedipaduraru on 10/27/2010

Good material Useful Protects your iPhone very well Touch feeling great Price is awesome,without competition Fits well to different models (2G/3G/3GS) The buttons could be access very well; I like so much the curve lines-design It's adherent, no risk for droping off from table or other smooth surfaces Solid It doesn't increase your iPhone dimmensions ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections