Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykhitrenovich on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The holder arm is good and solid, looks durable. After being adjusted to the windshield, it holds the phone strongly without during the journey. The holder arm ends with standard 4-ledge connector, so any other holder (in case you already have one) can be attached to the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykojot841 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item was a good surprise for me: it's strong, well built, very useful and had even an extra i didn't know about: i can hang it on the air ventilation system, so it is more discrete and it stay in the middle of the car, over the radio - I can put my phone there, bes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNifty87 on 01/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is just as good as any expensive windshield mount! Does the job and doesn't fall off. Cons:I have to rest it on my dashboard otherwise it 'bounces' which makes the display hard to read. No big problem, although it would be better if it was readable without... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySlavius on 04/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to put on Holds well Cons:Hard to bend Easy to damage My iPhone used slipp out OtherThoughts:Seemed like good product but I got problems when installed. Bending is hard and I felt like breaking it every time. The phone itself didn't hold well. I used it every day o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytoaaron on 03/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with my iPhone 3G :) The arm of this holder is long enough & flexible to adjust into any desired viewing angle. Price is really good, built quality is not a elegant one, but is acceptable & pretty durable. Cons:The suction cup could be the weakest point. Sometime,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajick on 02/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My previous review mentioned the quality of the suction cup. That and the flex arm parts of the assembly are both good quality. Cons:The cheap feeling of the plastic turned out to be more than a feeling. The part that holds the phone started to fail almost imm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliufas on 01/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Holder for its price is quite good- flexible stand is strong and seems to be good quality, glass sticker really sticks to the glass, I was afraid that it won't hold properly but it does. So the windshield mount holder will do its work properly. Cons:The material is not a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajick on 12/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is good. Very easy to install and adjust. Looks OK. Suction cup is super strong. Flex arm is a good length and stays in place. Upper joint has a nut to adjust tension. Cons:Suction cup is super strong, but the base is somewhat flimsy plastic. It feels like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLi0ha on 12/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First time you mount this iPhone holder to the glass you cannot believe how strong it actually is. It sticks to the surface so good that you actually need some strengths to un-mount it. Also the tube is flexible yet it holds it's position very well so you will have no p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunoc on 09/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The suction cup is very strong. I can fix it on my windshield and just leave it there for weeks, which sometimes I do. - The phone holder is also VERY strong. In fact, the first time I put my phone on it, I had to take the whole thing back to my house just t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections