DX » Community » Reviews » Mobile Phone Accessories Kit for Samsung Galaxy Note i9220 / GT-N7000 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytwiziack on 10/20/2013

I got satisfied. Good relation between price and benefits. A lot of things for a good price and good quality as well the mini usb wire which is used to connect at the car's charger is dedicated. It might broke if you don't take very care (like mine after 3 months). Also, cover lens are not so resistant. It gets marked very easy with the mobile pen No ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybq410 on 08/22/2012

All the items fit very well on my Samsung Note. The cases are sturdy and should hold up to normal daily use. The screen protectors were easy to put on myself and work a treat. The cable is a USB2.0 A class, which was not expected. The A class allows transfers from the PC, which most cables being B class do not. The car window holder does not fit the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarconey on 08/22/2012

-Very cheap set -All you need for Galaxy Note in one set -Leather case is very good quality -Car mount is made of very hard plastic and it is not so elastic -TPU case was a little bit defective -Screen protector/screen guard is not so usefull for this phone because there is s-pen and when you use it there is tray at screen protector. It would be great ... Read more

Galaxy note screen protector
    0 0
  • posted byabhikoh on 07/23/2012

great car holder, very good quality of plastic ,can be rotated 360 degrees ,car charger is very good and both the cases and covers are of great quality and worth the money the suction cup has a very strong hold on the glass once attached dos'nt let the holder fall, while the rubber cover has great grip on it for phone and also for the hand scratch guard ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections