DX » Community » Reviews » Pocket Digital Scale (1000g Max / 0.1g Resolution)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byullberg on 05/27/2014

The scale is nice and as far as I can determine it is accurate. I don't have much prior experience with scales but I think that a resolution of 0.1 grams is good given the span up to 1 kg. This also makes the scale more versatile than more precise ones. The only cone I can think of is that the plastic makes it feel a bit cheap. However, given the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklil on 12/05/2013

Very precise and ellegant! does not come with an extra battery, baut the extra hole is usefull to store te current battery when not in use, so it does not empties due to long time storage. The scale does not measures over ~650g, so it's not a 1kg scale, as it is said in the description... it would be good to come with a spare battery, but it's not really ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMifira on 03/22/2012

Compact size, small weight. Big site for weighing. Additional bay for a spare battery. Bright (blue) illumination of the display. Limit of weighing of 1000 grams, on the majority of scales a limit of 300-500 grams. The low price in comparison with the same scales in Russia. Display illumination flickers. I think that it because of the bad contact of ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKasatkin on 03/23/2011

- Accurate measuring with large enough range - Large display, digits are easy to read - Accurate and smooth look, can be used in wide range of applications - Small size, lightweight, can be carried in pocket - Display is highlighted, can be used in dark environment - Fast measuring, just several seconds - Can measure weight of one piece then calculate ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhazardmkd on 12/26/2010

Nice scale.. it was not as small as the other guy said.. But it's not big too.. I use it for measuring meteorites, and it does it's job great.. For greater accuracy measure a couple of times and calculate the average.. Cheap too. compared to what i was able to find locally. Don't know if its a con or not, but it came with only 1 battery, and only 1 ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerdabyz on 10/02/2008

-It is VERY small, much more than expected -Very accurate, tested with coins (which have fixed weghts and act like precission weights) and the scale wasn't wrong in any measure. Also compared with sku.10005 and sku.3390 and gave same measures (+-0.1g) -Has a blue retroiluminated screen, and you can turn off light to save battery -Doesn't matter if you ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections