Prós: Medição precisa, mais rápida que o analógico. Botão para ligar e desligar. Desliga automático após um tempo.
Contras: Não tem uma cordinha para pendurar em algo. Como ele não é a prova d'água, se vc descuidar, já era.
Utilizo pra medir temperatura de cerveja junto com o manual e o resultado é muito bom!
Cheap and the material seems to be of good quality. It comes in a plastic tube, where you can store it. The measurements seem to be precise. I bought it even though other reviews said it was slow, and it really is, especially when it's closing in to the temperature of what it's being measured. I used it to make sugar syrup and, since it was my first ... Read more
* durable construction
* comes with nice protective case
* very accurate, i was really surprised! * sometimes difficult to read LCD (small, low contrast)
* slow response time Very practical for many purposes, i'm using it for measuring of hot water when brewing my coffee. It has rather long response time (you need to heat up whole metal probe with thermocouple)... Read more
Pretty decent quality and is cheap considering other market alternatives
Tested on boiling water, aquarium, barbeque, deep fryer, works great
Probe is pointed and 15cm in length
displays temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit
there is also a hold function
comes with a battery its a bit slow but works fine ....
should have provided an additional battery ... Read more
- Very accurately indicates the temperature
- Long metal probe
- Switching the temperature display (degrees Celsius/Fahrenheit) - Shows the temperature slowly - Upper limit - 300 degrees Celsius, but at this temperature begins to melt the plastic housing I checked the accuracy of the thermometer in boiling water, it showed 97 degrees Celsius, I checked ... Read more
- Gives fast readings
- Shows temperature in both Celsius or Fahrenheit scales
- Is CHEAP
- Has a hold function so you can keep the values read on its screen. - The metal rod for the reader is about 15 cm long. Depending on what you're planing to do it might not be long enough. I bought it to make yogurt at home. The fact that the reader is made of ... Read more
Considering the price this really is an amazingly accurate thermometer. I checked the temperature of my deep fryer (180 C) and it gave the same result compared to a (reliable) laboratory thermometer. Nice sharp pointed long sensor for checking food products and cooking temperatures. Knobs are very small and somewhat illogically orientated, so people ... Read more
I really like this thermometer. I use it for two things: aquarium water and also for cooking (I own two). This device works well for both applications. It updates frequently, it has extreme sensitivity, and it is durable. I also like the way that it comes in a good durable case. Would be nice to have an extra battery and also a battery level indicator.... Read more
Cheap and works very well! Buttons feel nice and soft and have held up well so far. If you go from hot to cold or vice versa, the actual digital reading takes quite a while to ramp up/down to the new temperature. So if you need rapid temperature measurements that are very different, you may be left waiting. I was using it for a distillation unit so ... Read more
really good results, nice LCD for better view of result as someone said, best when 1/3 is in material you are measuring. so, just tip measure won't do any good if you are searching for true results It's fun device, my mother and sister uses it in kitchen and i use it for my chemistry school projects. You can also have fun while making tea or freezing ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.