DX » Community » Reviews » Grill and BBQ Thermometer (-50C~300C)
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytmacphisto on 11/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and the material seems to be of good quality. It comes in a plastic tube, where you can store it. The measurements seem to be precise. Cons:I bought it even though other reviews said it was slow, and it really is, especially when it's closing in to the temperature... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobco on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* durable construction * comes with nice protective case * very accurate, i was really surprised! Cons:* sometimes difficult to read LCD (small, low contrast) * slow response time OtherThoughts:Very practical for many purposes, i'm using it for measuring of hot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytapanmajumdar on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty decent quality and is cheap considering other market alternatives Tested on boiling water, aquarium, barbeque, deep fryer, works great Probe is pointed and 15cm in length displays temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit there is also a hold function comes w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgoren1a on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very accurately indicates the temperature - Long metal probe - Switching the temperature display (degrees Celsius/Fahrenheit) Cons:- Shows the temperature slowly OtherThoughts:- Upper limit - 300 degrees Celsius, but at this temperature begins to melt the pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunoc on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Gives fast readings - Shows temperature in both Celsius or Fahrenheit scales - Is CHEAP - Has a hold function so you can keep the values read on its screen. Cons:- The metal rod for the reader is about 15 cm long. Depending on what you're planing to do it might not be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonj1964 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Considering the price this really is an amazingly accurate thermometer. I checked the temperature of my deep fryer (180 C) and it gave the same result compared to a (reliable) laboratory thermometer. Nice sharp pointed long sensor for checking food products an... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydalans on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really like this thermometer. I use it for two things: aquarium water and also for cooking (I own two). This device works well for both applications. It updates frequently, it has extreme sensitivity, and it is durable. I also like the way that it comes in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylisterineman on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and works very well! Buttons feel nice and soft and have held up well so far. Cons:If you go from hot to cold or vice versa, the actual digital reading takes quite a while to ramp up/down to the new temperature. So if you need rapid temperature measurements that a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really good results, nice LCD for better view of result Cons:as someone said, best when 1/3 is in material you are measuring. so, just tip measure won't do any good if you are searching for true results OtherThoughts:It's fun device, my mother and sister uses it in kitc... Read more

temp measure
    0 0
  • posted byJoosterman on 07/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good build quality, especially for this price - It does exactly what is says, very high temperature range - Comes with a nice container to guard it in Cons:- nothing I can think of OtherThoughts:- Buttons are somewhat small - Being digital, it delays measure... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections