Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytuolevi on 03/02/2014

This product fits completely my old Cosina MC Cosinon-S lens I have been using with my Samsung NX-1000 It feels really solid and the spring system is feeling strong and reliable. The price is way better than the price I would need to pay at the local second hand camera store. None that I can image of. The lanyard, I am not sure if that is really needed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabso94 on 09/29/2013

The release notches are on the front, rather than on the sides, so it's easy to remove and put back in a hurry. Fits really well any 49mm lens. It snaps into place and will not come off by accident. Feels very well constructed, the plastic is solid, and is just the right color as my lens. The cord is rather long. I just tied it at the right length to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicekiling on 11/14/2012

- Protection lenses,. - Thread for attachment to the camera. - Best price. - Softer than the original. Not need to use force to put \ remove - Place the finger much more, so the process of removing and putting on much easier than the original. Slightly arched, the defect production. Attached, but with one side not sitting tight. Use with NEX 16mm lens,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblurrynavy on 03/23/2012

I have been looking for one of such lens cap for my Sony Nex3 and am very glad that I chanced upon this here. The quality is acceptable (of cos you can't compare it to Sony's lens cap) and comes with a string that can be attached to the cap as well as the camera body. Good buy! no negative thoughts at the moment. If you are looking for an inexpensive ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjljovano on 05/09/2011

It is GREAT ! Got 2 for old lenses that had no or broken caps, they fits perfectly. The little cord is cool too, will not lose a cap again... ... if I find another cord to change one thas has very quickly (frayed?). It is really the only con for this item. Well, of course, it can be even less costy. But I can also ask to have it for free My two better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUlongh on 04/26/2011

- Cheap price. Locally, I could find one like this for at least 5 USD. - Good build quality, does not feel cheap like some other similar lens cap (non-original ones). - Centered-pinch styled made it easy to attach and detach, especially when compared to the side-pinch ones. - Mechanic spring is solid and sturdy, should be last long for many years of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAeroraptor on 03/17/2010

Got this because my 50mm lens' cap had those awful plastic springs which I know were just deemed to snap one day. This one uses a real metal spring and has a very secure fit. It's also deeper than my other lens cap and can't be knocked off nearly as easily. The included lanyard is very long - about 10 inches, which is about twice as long as I'd rather.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykloki on 05/10/2008

Decent built quality. Spring-back mechanism with a real spring. Removable string for fastening to camera body available. Considering the price none. Maybe the spring-back mechanism could be built using 2 springs to achieve symmetrical and balanced movement when pushing, but it's still decent and operates quite well. Some more expensive products (even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycinamon on 05/05/2008

Easy "pinch" removal system along with properly molded threads to attach to lens/filter mount makes this an excellent buy. The string is a nice touch but it easily removed if one doesn't want to use it. None really. If you're really picky and comparing this to the original lens cap from a reputable manufacturer like Pentax, Canon, Nikon, etc.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytortenheber on 05/05/2008

Very practical lid for the objective. Can be fastened simply and certainly by the provided cord to the objective. Hence, it cannot get lost. To use simply also with solar screen. The lid can be very simply taken by the inside-recumbent intervention and be retired. The processing is very good for this price. No Cons!!! Very inexpensive objective lid.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections