Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byderekread on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easier to use together with lens hoods than a standard lens cover - plastic is about as good as any brand name version - no logo or other visible markings on outside - works as expected Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:Some people might like to h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblablatros on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It just works. The cover looks almost like the original Nikon cover, but without Nikon written on it. The price is very good. Cons:No cons whatsoever. OtherThoughts:I personally found no use for the included string, but others may like/use it. The edges on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeiss on 04/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You can remove the cap from front and this means you do not have to remove the lens hood. Much more convenient than my original sigma cap that has to be opened from sides so I reccomend to replace the original even if it still works. Cons:Might stay stronger in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byososumi on 03/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Ease of use. So easy to get on and off even when you have a lens hood on. You just press in the middle to fit or remove it. Really love the chord feature. I put a rubber band around my lens and attach the chord to it. That way I can remove the lens cap and just... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiCrew on 09/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:forget paying $20+ for a lens cap! Are you kidding me! I have purchased a 77mm cap from a big time shop in NYC for only $9.99 only to find out that it pops off with the slighted touch. This cap goes on easy and stays on. The pinch closure is easy to use and does... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections