Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywillfly88 on 09/18/2013

It's cheap, but does its work, nothing more, nothing less. And it's more thick than the original one. Feels cheap, but who cares? Get this one if you need one. Oh wait, the delivery to Italy: soooooooooooo long, but hey, it's free, so who cares? Guys, it's just a lens cover, if I have to fill this field, I'll just say something useful: watch the tv ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderekread on 05/03/2013

- easier to use together with lens hoods than a standard lens cover - plastic is about as good as any brand name version - no logo or other visible markings on outside - works as expected None that I can think of. Some people might like to have a tether. The one I was sent did not include one, but that is my preference as I am used to putting my cap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblablatros on 04/19/2013

It just works. The cover looks almost like the original Nikon cover, but without Nikon written on it. The price is very good. No cons whatsoever. I personally found no use for the included string, but others may like/use it. The edges on the plastic are a bit sharper compared to the original Nikon covers (Nikon covers are more smooth). The cover has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeiss on 04/05/2010

You can remove the cap from front and this means you do not have to remove the lens hood. Much more convenient than my original sigma cap that has to be opened from sides so I reccomend to replace the original even if it still works. Might stay stronger in front of lens but nothing you cant live with. I will probably replace my other caps also with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byososumi on 05/18/2009

I did it again. Got 2 more, 1 for my dad and another one for me. These are the best. I have them for all my lenses because they are easy to use. They don't say Canon. Who cares? I put a rubber band through the cord and put that on my lens. That way I never need to out the lens cap in my pocket and don't need to go searching for it. Just make sure that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byososumi on 03/25/2009

Ease of use. So easy to get on and off even when you have a lens hood on. You just press in the middle to fit or remove it. Really love the chord feature. I put a rubber band around my lens and attach the chord to it. That way I can remove the lens cap and just let it hand around without having to put it in my pocket and then find it again. Could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiCrew on 09/21/2008

forget paying $20+ for a lens cap! Are you kidding me! I have purchased a 77mm cap from a big time shop in NYC for only $9.99 only to find out that it pops off with the slighted touch. This cap goes on easy and stays on. The pinch closure is easy to use and does not loosen with vibrations. The string, not really useful, but it is fine. The finish is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections