DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Military 2 Point Rifle Gun Sling Strap - Black (150cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytulonCZ on 03/05/2014

I am using this sling not for a weapon, but as a replacement sling for my EDC shoulder bag, which weights about 3-5kg and goes up-down-up-down when I walk. I am, therefore, using it daily and stressing it quite a lot repeatedly. Despite this abuse, it is still as new: the rubber ends still shrink when the tension is released, the clips show no signs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjzawacki on 10/21/2013

Build quality appears to be very good and you can't beat the price. Even the plastic parts seem to be pretty heavy and of a decent material. The metal clasps do not fit onto the sling swivels on my airsoft rifle. The clasps are just a tad to small. :( I haven't decided if I should file down my sling swivels or the clasps. I believe most people purchasing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuiluisAA on 08/14/2013

Ótima bandoleira, muito fácil de instalar e de usar e encaixa bem no marcador. O único ponto negativo é a dificuldade de encaixar o plug. Mas mesmo assim ainda vale a pena a compra. Ótima bandoleira, muito fácil de instalar e de usar e encaixa bem no marcador. Ótima bandoleira, muito fácil de instalar e de usar ... Read more

Bandoleira
    0 0
  • posted byMitrandir on 08/05/2013

- very cheap price - strong cloth material - bungee-type material at the connection points - metal clasps - very adjustable lenght -nice furniture I am very satisfyed wit this product? so i will sugest it to all of my freind and teammates! I can not think of anything negative. Maybe the stitchings not so accurate I'm avarege guy and the sling is a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwazerup on 07/30/2013

Is the same as advertised, low-budget, very easy to use, craftsmanship and materials are wonderful for the cost, performs flawlessly for what it's made to do. One more amazing cheap product from DX, will probably get another in the near future. Nothing bad for the price I paid, showed up exactly like marketed. Delivery took a bit but that is to be anticipated.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreemjj on 05/16/2013

- super cheap price - strong material - bungee-type material at the connection points - metal clasps - plastic slip loops, will work fine for typical use (doubt anyone would be looking to take this into combat!) - paint on metal clasps will flake off - two-point only configuration, not designed to convert to single-point usage (though many people won'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjiggawhat on 04/06/2013

I ordered this sling (in Olive Drab) with low expectations and was blown away at the quality of the product I received. The clasps are sturdy, and smooth and have held up well to a lot of use up in the bush. The straps themselves are very durable and have had minimal wear with all the rigors I have put it through. The ergonomics of the sling are good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilho71 on 03/20/2013

é muito bonita e um produto robusto que garante o fim para o que foi feita ,com suportes de metal de engate rápido é muito útil para se usar em uma carabina ou rifle sem contar que é um produto bem acessivel. tive que cortar um pedaço poi ficou um pouco grande e não dava para regula-la no tamanho ideal,porem sem defeito ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkpatrick on 02/03/2013

this is the greates sling you can get . :) and it was free shipment to my country . so that couldnt be better . its very usefull- :P and i cant get so much gear for my money buy it ! :) DX have alot of great hardball items . and i will buy things here again i can promiss you that . :) but thanks to all there see my rewiew i hope you buy the sling . ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections