Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHorrOwl on 01/28/2014

Tight stream of air blows most dust away. Rubber tip won't scratch any sensible surface. Relatively small to carry in your bag. Surprisingly it have no valve in fore tube! 0_o After releasing it sucks air from the tip. Rear valve present, but almost useless in that situation! Very helpful for removing dust from any tight place or surface that you don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelgomes94 on 05/09/2013

I am one of those paranoid types who constantly worries about my camera gear. I have UV filters on my lenses to protect them from scratches and I bought one of these air blowers to keep dust out from the sensor on my camera. It is such a useful accesory. The blast of air from the nozzle is concentrated and powerful. I use it to give the rear element ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr3kka on 04/17/2013

Good grip Sufficient pressure Good size for home use Pump does not fill up as fast ideally but i'm rather patient so its ok. Not exactly big but does take up space in the bag so its not that portable. Feels a little bit like recycled tyres but not an issue for me. Came with a hint of rubber smell which went away after 1 week or so. Its rather cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmorawski on 11/19/2008

does what it's supposed to. seems to remove the dust on my sensor, from what i can tell. the compartment that holds the air, wish it was a little tougher and also if it filled with air a little quicker. but that's not a really big issue. tad larger than expected, again, not a big issue. air pressure seems a bit weak. little bit of a space waster to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalinrett on 11/19/2008

The YN Air Blower Cleaner for Camera Equipments is a good air blower, nice not only for cameras, but also, for blowing dust on your laptop, lcd screen, electronics, and others. The price also is very good and I love the rubber thing at the blowing end. The rubber is very electrostatic charged...and it atracts hair and dust... It feels a kind of little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byssxyz on 11/05/2008

Its good quality and its a decently cheap price even though its probably made for a couple of cents, someone needs to mae money somewhere. You have to squeeze it really fast to get a nice blow out of air but still it doesn't blow out a lot of air if you do. Good for small dust cleaning but maybe not good if your cleaning a lot of dust like in a computer.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byatomsheep on 10/31/2008

Soft rubbery construction and grip, fairly powerful blast of air. Comfortable to hold and use. No red tip on the one I received(unlike picture). The major deal-breaking con would be that the blower came with so much extraneous dust and particulate matter on the outside - who knows what kind of dust and particles are living on the inside, ready to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFizzpop on 10/03/2008

- Does what it's supposed to do. - Solid, grippy construction - Decent air pressure - managable size for your "required" equipment bag. - Not exactly as pictured, mine did not come with the red end, which would be helpful, but not a deal breaker. Can't tell you how many times an annoying piece of dust has gotten in the way during lens changes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsmama on 09/24/2008

I chose this as it looks the best among the rest (cliche :P) Like the little red tip; 'informs' me if I'm going to close to the surface of an object. This is useful when I do not want to risk scratching the surfaces with the tip. Produces sufficient blow-by (for my standard) to remove dust and tiny particles on my computer screen, camera lens, DS Lite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiCrew on 09/21/2008

This thing blows! This is nice and small, doesn't have an smell like other products I have ordered, and it works. I saw the "branded" version of this thing selling for $20. That is stupid. I don't need rocket fins on my blower. The rubber is very grippy. The air shoots out with decent pressure. The exit tube could be a little longer and thinner,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections