• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• The helmet is fantastic

posted by VaniaMoura on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This helmet is very good. I like the desing and the colors. The helmet is very confortable and lightweight.
    Another point about this product is its functionality, because in my city has a lot of problems with with asphalt and dirt roads, so if I fall, probably I will not die!
    In my opinion, the helmet does not heat up too much head in the heat.tI have not yet biked in the rain with my helmet, so I do not know how he gets on a rainy day, though should be pretty easy to clean it.

Cons:

The size of my head is very small than the helmet, but I can use without problems. Actually I didn'd find a BIG problem, because the quality of this product is very good!

OtherThoughts:

I realy recomend this helmet, it is very good, beatiful, and most important, safe! I hope that you guys understand me because I am from Brazil, so sometimes it is complicated to write correctly.

Bottomline:

This helmet is very necessary when you are riding your bike. And this product is easy to use, maybe you confuse some adjustments.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections