Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenriquedaumas on 06/10/2013

For price this is a good deal, fits very well on my head, easy to adjust and looks great. Much better than lot of helmets that is much more expensive the thing that give you confort on the helmet a adjust it is kind of attach with some kind of glue that is coming off already and I just use the helmet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhawkesy on 05/22/2013

For price this is a good buy, fits well, easy to adjust and looks great. Retention system looks a bit flimsy, time will tell how it holds up to use. I do wish the supplier had taken the time to package this with a bit more care. A plastic bag does not do much to protect anything when it's being handled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernandodrumond on 04/23/2013

It is extremely comfortable and it looks very nice. it is easy to use and to adjust to the head. It looks extremely resistant. It's a cheap product compared to what you receive. It is very light. It doesn't heat more than normal. It is actually pretty ventilated. So far, I could not find cons to this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybking on 04/02/2013

I was a little bit worried about how it would fit my head when I ordered it since I was having trouble to find one in my local stores that would fit my head with decent looking and reasonable price. It is very light weight and beautiful. Most of all, it fits my head extremely well. The liner is removable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byruffinelli on 10/03/2012

Nice strong and confortable helmet, well designed. Ultra light, good ventilation. A good choice for mountain bike or other. It fits nice, after a time you won't even remember its there. Light can be attached easily for night runs. Delivery take to long. But as we all know that's the usual here, so be ... Read more

cool helmet interior

1 0 3

• posted byToshen on 09/27/2012

Good price - Similar helmet cost 2.5 times more at local shops than at DX. ?onvenience - Adjustable for head size, good ventilation, hasnt any cons. Good looks - Its looks cool with white bike. Safety - Hasnt large holes, good quality. none. This hemlet hasnt visor and mount for mirror, but it isnt con,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAR15TEU on 07/27/2012

It is very light, very beautiful. Allows a good fit for the head size. Provides support to hold camera on him. You can remove the liner for washing, though the helmet allows for great ventilation to the head Serves for men as for women Size of the circumference of the head should be between 52 and 60... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections