DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Military Single Point Rifle Gun Sling Strap - Black (130cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySirSaddlefat on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product for the price. Sturdy strap and clips and strap length is easy to adjust and there is plenty of length to suit any body frame. Stitching seems strong and the elasticized portion is good and strong. Cons:The edges on the swivel clip's connecting loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycableguy95 on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it is elasticated at the bottom near the sling mount. - the clip is strong and doesn't undo so the gun doesn't fall off. Cons:- the material digs into my neck abit but won't affect you if you have a collar on your shirt or a lighter gun - there isn't much adjustment i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylliuw on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very strong. - nice spring feel. - good for mid point hanger clip. - clip is metalic. - helps a lot with arm weight relief. - Spring aids aiming if propperly used. - easy to adjust Cons:- could be softer for better weight relief. - single short Strap. - clip... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfusil56300 on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price. Too cheap for this great little sling. As well made as my Magpul sling, but its 1/4 of the price so thats a huge plus. I'm not a little bloke and its perfect for me. It has plenty of adjustment for large and small shooters alike. Cons:The clip is a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydjbreau on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These are very lightweight with a nice bit of bungee built into the end for stretch and can be adjusted for a variety of size people. Cons:The nylon strapping is a touch thin and may fray over time. OtherThoughts:Aside from the width of the strapping being perha... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymagooxxx on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is r... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykristofferbevensen on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and good sling. I've been using it for some time now, and it works really good. It's easy to clip on and off, and its easy to adjust. Cons:The strap could have been a little wider to get a better carrying comfort. OtherThoughts:I was a bit sceptical to w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTavicu on 04/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The strap is very good. - It have adjustable length and is long enough for anyone. - It is comfortable and made ??of solid material. - Hinge that connects the weapon seems very strong and easy to open if you want to remove the gun. - For this price is very good.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections