DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Military Single Point Rifle Gun Sling Strap - Black (130cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabhiker on 06/06/2014

I love these single point rifle gun strap so much I have them on all my rifles. I even put one on my airsoft AR15 Commando. The opening latch is get and easy to access if you want to take it off. I shoot both left and right handed so being able to release it quickly is fantastic. It design to either ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySirSaddlefat on 05/20/2014

Great product for the price. Sturdy strap and clips and strap length is easy to adjust and there is plenty of length to suit any body frame. Stitching seems strong and the elasticized portion is good and strong. The edges on the swivel clip's connecting loop are a quite square and can dig in a bit, although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflyingfranklin on 10/24/2013

The buckles and loops on the single point sling seem very durable and the clip also works well. This sling adjusts on both sides of the strap so there is a wide range of adjustability from very long to very short depending on what size is required. The clip on the end of the single point sling is quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycableguy95 on 09/04/2013

- it is elasticated at the bottom near the sling mount. - the clip is strong and doesn't undo so the gun doesn't fall off. - the material digs into my neck abit but won't affect you if you have a collar on your shirt or a lighter gun - there isn't much adjustment if you need it smaller but it all depends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byme4general on 07/29/2013

Nice look, and works,, the bungeecord it perfectly strong, so it absorbes bounces, but is not buncy' feeling at all. perfect :) Nothing, maybe the snaphook could been made in better material because it felt a little week, but it holds definitly when i jump around with my Tippmann x7 :) nothing i came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylliuw on 06/21/2013

- very strong. - nice spring feel. - good for mid point hanger clip. - clip is metalic. - helps a lot with arm weight relief. - Spring aids aiming if propperly used. - easy to adjust - could be softer for better weight relief. - single short Strap. - clip has no lock. -perfect for paintball Specially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfusil56300 on 03/02/2013

The price. Too cheap for this great little sling. As well made as my Magpul sling, but its 1/4 of the price so thats a huge plus. I'm not a little bloke and its perfect for me. It has plenty of adjustment for large and small shooters alike. The clip is a bit crappy but a zip tie around the end keeps ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydjbreau on 01/31/2013

These are very lightweight with a nice bit of bungee built into the end for stretch and can be adjusted for a variety of size people. The nylon strapping is a touch thin and may fray over time. Aside from the width of the strapping being perhaps 2mm thicker no real improvement is needed. For the price ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymagooxxx on 01/02/2013

I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is really free, as advertised, came to my house ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykristofferbevensen on 10/11/2012

Cheap and good sling. I've been using it for some time now, and it works really good. It's easy to clip on and off, and its easy to adjust. The strap could have been a little wider to get a better carrying comfort. I was a bit sceptical to whether or not the hook that you clip onto the gun would hold ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections