Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfragilematter on 05/12/2015

One issue I had with it is that the plastic pin opposite to the connector was extending too much out of the battery, so you couldn't insert it in the PSP. After some careful trimming with a cutter I was able to make it fit nicely. Once modified, it fits my PSP 2000 quite well and it appears to to... Read more

Impression:ok for the price,needs more careful design;

0 0 0

• posted byivan743 on 04/07/2015

No tiene la capacidad que dice tener. Dura mas o menos como una bateria original, despues de unos meses de uso funciona perfecta sin defectos ni da problemas. Encaja sin problemas y muy seguro. El material es bueno y no da problemas de fiabilidad.

0 0 0

• posted byseiyasuabe on 02/18/2015

Excelente, dura mas que la bateria original, hasta el momento no he tenido ningun problema con ella ye le precio es genial

0 0 0

• posted byMboulygin on 11/26/2014

цена качество соответствие заявленым характеристикам. много милиампер в запасе определённо лучше чем оригинальная батарейка всё подходит на ура использую не своей psp3000 доволен как слон! нет недостатков совсем молоцы!

0 0 0

• posted bycoolesterol on 08/26/2015

Pros: Its cheap. It won't last as long as the original but that's ok for the price.

0 0 0

• posted byronyket on 03/18/2014

- Works great with PSP-2000. - Holds almost (if not the same) charge as the original one when it used to be new. - Retains charge if not used for a long time (Been tested for 2~3 weeks). - Although lighter, it has a solid construction, that will not disassemble with ease. - Although it is rated a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymduqueoviedo on 01/23/2014

It works as expected on my PSP-1000, has the same duration than the regular battery, which is 3-4 hours depending on the game. Nothing to remark. It may look cheap, but, it's cheap! I wanted an extra battery for long trips and so on. I wasn't looking for a 10 hours duration battery or anything, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTatStas on 07/20/2013

Main advantage: 1 . PRICE! 2 . Operating time honor as at the official PSP accumulator. In a standard mode of the processor and at the maximum brightness of the screen of 4 - 4.5 hours. With a lowered frequency and brightness of the second level 5 - 6 hours. 3 . Ideally fits into PSP Slim. 4 . It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKyuura on 07/01/2013

The battery is excellent! It really works and have a greater "use time" than the Sony battery. Extremely cheap and useful! I strongly recommend the product. Excellent to resell due to low price and high quality. Recharges fast and you can play while it is recharging! No cons for this I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRakkachi on 03/03/2013

Correct size, little more power, seems to last a little longer than the original battery although my judgement in this may be influenced because of the original battery failling, good prize none really it works as good as the orginal I recieved the battery in a sealed blister package, after it in... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere