Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byronyket on 03/18/2014

- Works great with PSP-2000. - Holds almost (if not the same) charge as the original one when it used to be new. - Retains charge if not used for a long time (Been tested for 2~3 weeks). - Although lighter, it has a solid construction, that will not disassemble with ease. - Although it is rated a 2600+ Mah battery, it will only charge for about half ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymduqueoviedo on 01/23/2014

It works as expected on my PSP-1000, has the same duration than the regular battery, which is 3-4 hours depending on the game. Nothing to remark. It may look cheap, but, it's cheap! I wanted an extra battery for long trips and so on. I wasn't looking for a 10 hours duration battery or anything, this is not anything like that, just a new battery for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTatStas on 07/20/2013

Main advantage: 1 . PRICE! 2 . Operating time honor as at the official PSP accumulator. In a standard mode of the processor and at the maximum brightness of the screen of 4 - 4.5 hours. With a lowered frequency and brightness of the second level 5 - 6 hours. 3 . Ideally fits into PSP Slim. 4 . It is quickly loaded. 1 . Here it is obvious not 2680mah,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRakkachi on 03/03/2013

Correct size, little more power, seems to last a little longer than the original battery although my judgement in this may be influenced because of the original battery failling, good prize none really it works as good as the orginal I recieved the battery in a sealed blister package, after fitting it in my PSP 1000 series it already had a light charge.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedhaker13 on 09/29/2011

Tested both on PSP 1000 and 2000 -Holds more charge than original Phat battery -Feels light on PSP phat but with 50% more charge -Doesn't fall off on Phat unlike normal slim batteries. -Build quality seems quite good for now. -Works both on 1000 and 2000. -Build quality is a bit odd sometimes but can't ask much for the price, seems filmsy when pressing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheonestop on 12/16/2009

- The duration is quite good - The materials that made this battery are pretty good - Packaging that comes in is great - This gives you more battery backup time for your psp games or videos - For the price paid is an excellent buy So far I find no negative point in this product would have liked to ask more than one of these batteries. This battery can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymug3n on 09/04/2008

Fits right into a slim PSP unlike most 3rd party batteries that bulge. Like most 3rd party batteries, battery life is vastly overrated. Nowhere is it close to 2680mah, more like half of that. But it still lasts about 4 hours. Kind of disappointed that a new 3rd party battery couldn't even last longer than a Sony slim battery that I had, and that one ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjono177 on 08/17/2008

very cheap same size as the slim retail battery feels and weighs like a quality product battery status is broken, it doesn't seem to report the correct status of the battery it constantly jumps from 16% to 75% and 96%. cheap looking cover this product came in at 75% charged with around 3 something hours (on the indicator for me) when it was fully charged ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynspayment on 07/26/2008

It's a great price, definately worth the buy. It's sturdy with a great build quality. And the best part of all is the perfect fit. Most OEM batteries for PSP slim tend to be a tight fit which is highly annoying Yeah, like everyone says, the capacity is overrated. The battery will still last 4-5 hours. I bought a few for long plane trips without outlets.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPker886 on 07/10/2008

This slim psp battery is selling for a very good price. It arrived with a blister pack in about 10 days to Los Angeles. It's working very good, it fits in my psp and my PSP Battery Charger very well. This's a very good replacement psp battery. The capacity of this battery is less power than what it siad. It's a little less power than the 1200mAh original.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections