DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Military 3 Point Rifle Gun Sling Strap - Army Green (235cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZurielAtia on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Reasonable quality Nice color Will probably wear nicely Metal clips are strong Cons:Plastic parts feel finicky Little stiff canvas material, but this might change over time Take time getting used to/learning how to operate the sling OtherThoughts:It's quite stra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharblthecat on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This sling feels reasonably well built. The sizing for it is just right for a 14.5" AR-15 pattern rifle, and it is very nice that it has the spare nylon sling attachment. Technically, it is a 2 point sling (in that it attaches at 2 points on the rifle) - and it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarielcanova on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good quality belts long suitable easy of use Cons:hardware is not the best quality but for the price you can not demand more OtherThoughts:poor presentation thing totally understandable not to increase the price of the product Bottomline:is a product that in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordan989 on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect length for an AR style rifle. Easy to install as well as detach. Looks amazing on the rifle and is comfortable to wear. Has been able to withstand a multiple thunderstorms as well as extreme cold (-20 C weather) Cons:It is starting to wear out after a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpjwetal on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well made, decent construction, better than pictured. Adapting it to a Carcano 7.35mm rifle circa 1930s. Not original equipment but close enough. Cons:Wish it had two lace-able devices to attach it properly to the rifle stock. The metal carabineer clips are too... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonserv on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The 3-point sling is a lot more convenient than the more simple systems. It's more durable than I thought and of course unbelivealby cheap. Cons:The strap is quite narrow. I assume it would be somewhat more confortable to carry if it was a bit wider. The strap and carab... Read more

0 0
  • posted by666goodevil on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price Camo color Works really well with long guns Cons:One of the ends could be rotatable. If you have something like SVD you will need additional ring to attach sling in proper angle. Quick release is plastic OtherThoughts:I've bought this for SVD Dragu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFir3Storm on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice sling, adjustable length. It is good for airsoft light guns. I sued it for my sniper replica and is ok I can use it to carry my replica on my back when I need to walk long distances. Price is ok for a free shippement item Cons:buckless don't lock very well and don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFLYERAR on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product for the price, ideal for airsoft and paintball players. Cons:Buckles quality, sometimes not close at all. The black paint over the buckles not is good also, you can remove with your fingers without putting too much pressure. Lack of clear instrucc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byufon007 on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- good quality - arrived fast - long enough Cons:- not so wide but still useful - strap which should be attached to to your gun is quite short so you can not turn it round at the end of butt end but a bit closer to the firing button - color from the metal parts... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections