DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Light Proximity Sensor Power Flex Cable for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMirkosoft93 on 01/20/2014

Really good quality, seems to be genuine looking at the small writings on it, works correctly. It has light proximity sensor and power switch, so you need to unmount the whole upper part to place it. A little bit difficult to place because it has not the folds like the broken one (already placed in).... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenizcokuslu on 12/30/2013

I bought it to replace the broken power/sleep button of Iphone4. It fits in its place perfectly. Proximity sensor on the flex cable works perfectly. It is just like the original one. Clicking of the power button feels ok, like the genuine one. Construction is very similar to the original. Flex cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPatriqB on 09/11/2013

Directly replaces the original when repairing or restoring your phone. Fits perfectly. It does require som folding and fiddling to have the ribbon take on the form of the frame/phone. None, other than it takes a bit of trickery to fit some of the parts that transfers from the flex cable you are replacing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxgasso2 on 06/24/2013

Great item, fixed my failing power button. The repair was tricky, and had to reassemble due to UV filter on proximity sensor was missing, so i had to transfer it from the replaced flex. Tiny components missing that need to be tranferred from the original component, uv filter and earpiece foam grommet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevileyeleen on 04/04/2013

Using this piece I was able to fix my power button on the iPhone 4 that had stopped working. The button didn't have any spring left to it and the old flex cable no longer had the little black dot in the centre of the power switch. While the repair is a little bit involved, there are plenty of instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaoDuro on 03/07/2013

Looks the same as the original light proximity sensor power flex cable on the iphone 4. Works perfectly the proximity sensor. Works perfectly the power button. This product is only for experts that know how to open the iphone, change the part and close it again. Remember that opening an iPhone is very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaritoicey on 02/21/2013

very useful! i use this to replace my lock button of my iPhone 4 and it works perfectly the store was charging my 60$ to repair it, i saved 55$!!! with deal extreme and it looks the same as the original no difference not really its i little fragile but you have to take your time and have a good patience ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydifa1 on 08/28/2012

Really nice quality of the product. Arrived perfect everytime because of a nice shippment. The light sensors work in almost every piece. It's one of the most expensive parts you can order. 1 or 2 dollars less would be nice for your customers. not every piece looks like the other. The button is different.... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections