DX » Community » Reviews » Dual PS/PS2 Controller to USB 2.0 PC Joystick Adapter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Allows to use 2 controllers on one USB port (and most people who own a PS2 already own 2 controlers) Great compatibility on PC : both controlers are perfectly recognized Android compatible (tested on 4.2) with caveat (on android not all buttons of the second controller are recognized), but the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNOD127 on 04/25/2013

Works great under Linux, or windows with Xpadder. With some fiddling it can "emulate" being two Xbox360 controllers, so the games supporting works without any tinkering in-game The almost hilariously bright red LED is almost comparable to a small sun. And the USB switch & port on the front ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMortis666 on 06/30/2012

Works great with PS1 and Ps2 controllers Runs perfectly on windows XP and 7, need no additional configurations Good quality, do not drop to the ground ^ ^ Good time response! The connectors fit perfectly It saves your old PS1 and PS2 controllers. I use it in PC-Games and emulators without any issue in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspiritandrain on 07/05/2011

It's working perfect since I bought it about a year ago. You can use two joysticks into one single USB, and two good ones. I didn't need to buy new game pads because I can use my Ps2 controllers now. It's perfect for emulators. Worked on everyone I tested on Windows 7. I can't think of any con. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarix on 05/04/2011

It works correctly with Windows 7, it allowed me to conect my Playstation 1/serial dance pad to my notebook, wich has several USB ports but it doesn't have a serial port. I didn't test the dance pad with its dancing software, but the dance pad worked all right in calibration and test modes in control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHikaru19 on 02/02/2011

- It can bu use with PS One and PS2 controller, including guitars, microphones, dance mats and driving controllers - The package is great, very good to sell - Very easy to configurate - You see it in Windows as two controllers - Really good for emulators - If you unplug it, you have to reconfigure it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaxlety on 09/12/2010

I have tried a lot of old cheap gamepads, and they all don't work too well. But this one allows you to convert a playstation gamepad for PC use. Works great. I can play a lot of emulated games now. Also, you can use it as an extension for the USB port. It would be nice if the USB port and gamepad were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfraseyboy on 09/07/2010

- Works under Ubuntu 10.04 as a normal joystick controller. - Feels reasonably well built. - The cord is a good length. - Has a switch on top to switch between the PS2 controllers and USB passthrough. - Hilariously bad English on the packaging. - The LED on top is SUPER bright but a piece of duct tape ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfraseyboy on 09/07/2010

- Works under Ubuntu 10.04 as a normal joystick controller. - Feels reasonably well built. - The cord is a good length. - Has a switch on top to switch between the PS2 controllers and USB passthrough. - Hilariously bad English on the packaging. - The LED on top is SUPER bright but a piece of duct tape ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymiingy on 07/02/2010

It's cheap and the quality is fine. I can use PS1 and PS2 controllers on the PC now with ease. I have Win7 operating system and it works perfectly. The rumble/vibration also works. You should find the drivers online. The CD that comes with it may have some problems (such as malware). The adapter should ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections