DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming Cree Q5 200LM 2-Mode 1-LED White Light Headlamp (3 x AAA/3.6-4.5V)
Customer’s impression:
It's OK.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshadowfi on 07/29/2014

Pros: Well it's working, and it is bright. I used this light for a month, and everything working as it should. Brightness is good. Cons: This is not original Led Lenser, so quality is much lower. It doesn't have charging hole, and no charger. What you get is only this light. Read more

Impression:It's OK.;

0 0 0

• posted bynoonecz on 06/25/2014

Very bright headlamp with zoom function and selectable power output. Works as supposed. I definitely recommend that for outdoor use. Good enough for night bike rides. I've had two another pieces of that SKU, one has been broken (I have made DIY flashlight from that working scrap), second has been stolen.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrouxpeter on 06/15/2014

I'm using it to go out running in the dark into the woods during winter times. Never let me down this winter! Stick firmely on the head. Brighness adjustable to your needs! Battery live is very acceptable! Not realy found one, it's not very very compact or light, but I wasn't expecting that... I'm not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOddFellow on 06/13/2014

Wery cheep and good head light with adjusteble beem focus, brightnes and angle. Good balance, with the beem in front and battery bank at the back. Light weight. The beem have a tendency to flimmer in some setings. Strap could be betther. The strap has lost some of it's tension after getting wet, when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypotorilo on 06/09/2014

Is very Powerfull It isn´t super wereable but is not bad, i am afraid i can´t use it under the rain. The headlamp is super-powerfull, the best one i ever had, is made of aluminium and seems quite tough, anyway i am afraid i can´t use under the rain due the pieces aren´t seal. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyomanjad on 05/28/2014

very bright for the price, good quality material and finishing, has zoom which is very helpful, runs on easily available AAA, can light up far away objects (200 metres or more) enough to be clearly visible when zoomed and use the dimmer to adjust the exact brightness as need be. lens quality is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAttewell on 05/27/2014

Seems to be a good little light. Tilt feature is good. Light works as it should with a clear white beam. Reasonably lightweight. Wears nicely on the head, the strap is comfortable. The ability to adjust the desired brightness is a good feature. Battery cover is rubber, but not sealed. Wouldn't recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynukenik on 04/30/2014

This has enough features to satisfy the geek in anyone, and all of them are useful. The beam can be focused, spread, tilted, and varied in intensity. It's easy to fit and holds snugly. Comparable to much more expensive models in both form and function. No real instructions in the package, but it's pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynisse1971 on 03/13/2014

It's really bright, the lowest output is bright enough for walking in the dark and the highest is just outstanding (even if this is not a 200 lumen - see below). Zooming and dimming works smoothly. It's very light - you really don't feel it on your head. does not seem to have good weather sealing. be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byninjasim on 03/05/2014

Really great, quality feels good, the light is ajustable from medium to really bright. The lowest setting is good for almost everything, but the max setting is great to see far away when outside. None so far, I have used it for some time and never changed the batteries. Oh yeah there is one: the silly ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections