DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming Q5 200LM 2-Mode 1-LED White Light Headlamp (3 x AAA/3.6-4.5V)
Customer’s impression:
Bright very good funcionality ótima compra lightweight strong It's OK.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMartin0 on 01/13/2015

Dobre zariadenie za rozumnu cenu ziadne problemi pri pouzivany noseny atd dobra vec nastavenie intenzity svetla

Impression:Bright,very good funcionality;

0 0 0

• posted byatssp on 01/08/2015

pros : produto bem construido com bons materiais. muito útil. baixo consumo de energia. ótima luminosidade. Foco e intensidade de luz ajustaveis.

Impression:ótima compra;

0 0 0

• posted byfrakn on 12/28/2014

Pros: this is the only headlight I know with dim and zoom function. Dimming is a really great feature. I use it for running. It is very light, does not disturb while running. It does not slip around your head. You can select the needed light power depending on the surrounding. In the forest you 6... Read more

Impression:very good funcionality;

0 0 0

• posted byhopler on 12/25/2014

Pros: Lightweight, strong, very bright. Large jet at maximum brightness light drains the battery. You can put rechargeable AAA batteries Cons: Problems with shipping. The first was lost along the way, the second has arrived safely. For a very low price you get a very bright light. Highly It is No... Read more

Incredible, very good head lamp!! Incredible, very good head lamp!!

Impression:Bright,very good funcionality;

0 0 0

• posted bytraveller13 on 12/22/2014

Pros: Light and small headlight, good brightness with alkaline batteries, comfortable and easy to adjust. Plastic looks strong. Not waterproof, but should resist some rain drops. Cons: Brightness is not enough to use as a bike light. shipment should be faster

Impression:It's OK.,very good funcionality,lightweight strong;

0 0 0

• posted byxxx1xxx on 12/22/2014

Very handy and produce lot of light.I tested in moonless night with my bike and its bright as hell :) Good for hiking too,with the zoom to max spread.And power regulation is nice too. Otherwise,it may be build with one 18650.Then will be most effective.

0 0 0

• posted byJPernik on 12/07/2014

Good quality headlamp with zooming and light regulation. It is small but it produces surprisinly lot of light. I bought it for whole family and my fiends also want some.

Impression:lightweight strong;

0 0 0

• posted byjosaepe on 11/25/2014

Pros. good lighting for the size it is. use it a lot for running at night and being underweight is very comfortable to paracticar sport. is very good to see you and see at night for your safety Con.short duration of batteries

0 0 0

• posted byshadowfi on 07/29/2014

Pros: Well it's working, and it is bright. I used this light for a month, and everything working as it should. Brightness is good. Cons: This is not original Led Lenser, so quality is much lower. It doesn't have charging hole, and no charger. What you get is only this light.

Impression:It's OK.;

1 1 0

• posted bynoonecz on 06/25/2014

Very bright headlamp with zoom function and selectable power output. Works as supposed. I definitely recommend that for outdoor use. Good enough for night bike rides. I've had two another pieces of that SKU, one has been broken (I have made DIY flashlight from that working scrap), second has been... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections