DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming Q5 160LM 2-Mode 1-LED White Light Headlamp (3*AAA/3.6-4.5V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent muito bom Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygopinath143 on 06/28/2017

Impression:Very good;

Pros: Very light, compact and comfortable to wear for longer periods. You will forget that you are wearing it. The potentiometer to adjust intensity helps you select the right light for the job, absolutely useful feature. I wish I had this feature in all of my headlamps. The spot is very tight a... Read more

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCLEZIOCAMPOS on 05/02/2017

super forte indico a todos espero comprar mais futuramente pois ela e boa

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySimonScientist on 04/21/2017

Impression:excellent;

Really bright head torch with flash feature, spot/flood and brightness adjust. Great product for a great price!

13 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byXxmnaxX on 04/19/2017

Impression:excellent;

pros:muy buen producto, luz muy brillante regulable, buen consumo, y comoda para usarla por periodos extendidos con: usa 3 pilas AAA no incluidas

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfreman2 on 03/18/2017

Impression:not bad;

First of all what i don't like: 1) Range of brightness adjustment is absurdly short! Really! It is less than 5% of bright adjustment, as I feel with my eyes. Between 100% and 95% i think. 2 years ago it was much better! What was happened?! This problem with both headlamps I receive. It is problem... Read more

Perfect concept, but poor realisation Perfect concept, but poor realisation

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byolaviivalo on 02/15/2017

Impression:handy,Good purchase ;

Among many of the headlamps I bought this is the most handy: lightweight,adaptive.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjlofilho on 02/13/2017

Impression:good;

The product is good, the light goes far, could be more best built.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjesperbrondum on 12/25/2016

Works fine, strap is a little tight, eats alot of batttery in off mode

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfalcrum on 12/20/2016

Pros: Well balanced with battery pack on the back of head. The switch does not stick out, so the headlamp will not accidentally turn on in a backpack. Good brightness for most standard use cases. Cons: The range of both the focus adjustment and range adjustment are small and therefore not very... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byChagster on 11/16/2016

For this price you cannot expect to get best headlamp, but this is really good product. It's relatively light also.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere