DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming Cree Q5 200LM 2-Mode 1-LED White Light Headlamp (3 x AAA/3.6-4.5V)
  • 5 star 25 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoonecz on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright headlamp with zoom function and selectable power output. Works as supposed. I definitely recommend that for outdoor use. Good enough for night bike rides. I've had two another pieces of that SKU, one has been broken (I have made DIY flashlight from... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrouxpeter on 06/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm using it to go out running in the dark into the woods during winter times. Never let me down this winter! Stick firmely on the head. Brighness adjustable to your needs! Battery live is very acceptable! Cons:Not realy found one, it's not very very compact o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOddFellow on 06/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Wery cheep and good head light with adjusteble beem focus, brightnes and angle. Good balance, with the beem in front and battery bank at the back. Light weight. Cons:The beem have a tendency to flimmer in some setings. Strap could be betther. OtherThoughts:The strap has... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypotorilo on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is very Powerfull Cons:It isn´t super wereable but is not bad, i am afraid i can´t use it under the rain. OtherThoughts:The headlamp is super-powerfull, the best one i ever had, is made of aluminium and seems quite tough, anyway i am afraid i can´... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyomanjad on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very bright for the price, good quality material and finishing, has zoom which is very helpful, runs on easily available AAA, can light up far away objects (200 metres or more) enough to be clearly visible when zoomed and use the dimmer to adjust the exact brightness as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAttewell on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Seems to be a good little light. Tilt feature is good. Light works as it should with a clear white beam. Reasonably lightweight. Wears nicely on the head, the strap is comfortable. The ability to adjust the desired brightness is a good feature. Cons:Battery cover is rubbe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninjasim on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really great, quality feels good, the light is ajustable from medium to really bright. The lowest setting is good for almost everything, but the max setting is great to see far away when outside. Cons:None so far, I have used it for some time and never changed the batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoberflow on 02/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First I was a little bit sceptical because i own also the original version and it cost me around 70 euros. But actually its a really good headlamp for the money. The box says 160lm and maybe it is, the description is wrong. Perfect for ski mountaineering, hiki... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhmgd8725 on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Este é similar em estilo ao que eu comprei anos atrás em 4 vezes o preço. Eu gosto da função de escurecimento. Tendo a bateria na parte de trás equilibra o peso melhor do que ter tudo na frente. Os zooms de luz e se inclina para baixo. &#20... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvldxacc on 10/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is similar in style to one I bought years ago at 4 times the price. I like the dimming function. Having the battery pack on the back balances the weight better than having everything on the front. The light zooms and tilts down. It's crazy bright on full power, muc... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections