DX » Community » Reviews » Zooming Q5 160LM 2-Mode 1-LED White Light Headlamp (3*AAA/3.6-4.5V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent muito bom Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreman2 on 03/18/2017

Impression:not bad;

First of all what i don't like: 1) Range of brightness adjustment is absurdly short! Really! It is less than 5% of bright adjustment, as I feel with my eyes. Between 100% and 95% i think. 2 years ago it was much better! What was happened?! This problem with both headlamps I receive. It is problem... Read more

Perfect concept, but poor realisation Perfect concept, but poor realisation

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjlofilho on 02/13/2017

Impression:good;

The product is good, the light goes far, could be more best built.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjesperbrondum on 12/25/2016

Works fine, strap is a little tight, eats alot of batttery in off mode

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfalcrum on 12/20/2016

Pros: Well balanced with battery pack on the back of head. The switch does not stick out, so the headlamp will not accidentally turn on in a backpack. Good brightness for most standard use cases. Cons: The range of both the focus adjustment and range adjustment are small and therefore not very... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byChagster on 11/16/2016

Impression:Very good;

For this price you cannot expect to get best headlamp, but this is really good product. It's relatively light also.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypelinkovac on 10/29/2016

Impression:light,excellent;

Really good headlight. Balanced - battery pack is on backside. It is also very light. I'm ordering another one.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by3503237 on 08/09/2016

Nice performing headlight, lense works and bright light. Low weight on the head.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRoneitpd on 07/18/2016

Impression:muito bom;

consome muita bateria, mas ilumina bem

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byweizenkeim on 12/20/2015

Seems like a very similar copy to the L*D-L*nser H6 Headlamp... This one is far from the build-quality and the ease-of-use of the "Original". L*D-L*nser has a very sharp spot an totally smooth floodlight. This one has kind of a square spot and you can see some "rings" in flood mode. L*D-L*nser is... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytontonseb on 12/11/2015

Impression:Pas terrible;

Cette lampe frontale fait son job mais la qualité du systeme de zoom est vraiment de tres mauvaise qualité (ca force et c'est fragile, les deux n'irons pas ensemble dans le temps)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere