DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Waterproof Bag with Strap for IPHONE / Cell Phone - Transparent White
Customer’s impression:
bad Small Ruim Protective
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadelini on 04/29/2015

A ABERTURA DE VEDAÇÃO VEIO QUEBRADA.

Impression:Ruim;

0 0 0

• posted byallanhc on 04/06/2015

Pros: Working touch, neck strap, pretty, protect from dust, sand and water Cons: Bad quality on the hard plastic seal. Came brocked, DX send me a new one but the new came with several issues. Too small for my moto g 2nd generation The waterproof test was good. No water inside the second one. The... Read more

Impression:bad,Small,Protective ;

0 0 0

• posted bycotelillo on 01/02/2014

Cheap, good enough I think. Good to use for outdoor actions. Great for use on the beach too. Great protection against sand and dust while off roading. If you have a case with rubber materials, such as the bumper, it would be a little difficult to take the phone out as the rubber is grippy Good a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMozesk on 12/03/2012

Cheap, good enough I think. Good to use for outdoor actions. Great for use on the beach too. Great protection against sand and dust while off roading. The lid where it closes and connects the soft with the hard plastic looks a little too light made for the use. This could easy tear off. Just used... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byusernamee on 04/05/2012

- Protects your phone from water - Able to use the touchscreen in this bag - Fits the iPhone prefectly - Comes with a strap - Easy to operate lock system - The price could be cheaper - If you have a case with rubber materials, such as the bumper, it would be a little difficult to take the phone... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere