DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Waterproof Bag with Strap for Iphone / Cell Phone - Transparent White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycotelillo on 01/02/2014

Cheap, good enough I think. Good to use for outdoor actions. Great for use on the beach too. Great protection against sand and dust while off roading. If you have a case with rubber materials, such as the bumper, it would be a little difficult to take the phone out as the rubber is grippy Good protection for a good price If you regularly go to the beach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMozesk on 12/03/2012

Cheap, good enough I think. Good to use for outdoor actions. Great for use on the beach too. Great protection against sand and dust while off roading. The lid where it closes and connects the soft with the hard plastic looks a little too light made for the use. This could easy tear off. Just used it on the boat and beach. Wouldn't submerge my phone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byusernamee on 04/05/2012

- Protects your phone from water - Able to use the touchscreen in this bag - Fits the iPhone prefectly - Comes with a strap - Easy to operate lock system - The price could be cheaper - If you have a case with rubber materials, such as the bumper, it would be a little difficult to take the phone out as the rubber is grippy - Might not fit bigger phones ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections