DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Nail Scissors and Grooming Kit for Pets (Cats & Dogs)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshakira on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These scisors are so great!! My cousin saw mine (I used for my bunnies) and asked me if I could buy one for her too! She said it was 3 times as expensive in her town. So I bought it and I gave it to her! She loved it, she has 6 small dogs and she spent a lot on her vet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshirinchik on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great compact set of scissors and nail care. -Great build quality. -It has a safety lock to prevent accidents. -Good care. This is a good price. Cons:Build quality seems to be not very reliable, in the beginning I was afraid that it will break. This product i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanranit on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice picture, you get file with scissors but both are not so usefull. Their size is only for very very small dogs, or cats. Cons:On pictures it looks great, but actually it is so small and not for dogs over 1kg. Because opening for nails is small, it cant trim t... Read more

3 0
  • posted byshakira on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These scisors are amazing. It´s my first time ever cutting pet nails. I have two pet bunnies, they are totally crazy. When I hold them, they won´t stop moving.They are really strong, their nails are very thick and they know how to use their claws. So they scra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaces on 05/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Much universal, practical and easy-to-use. - Not only for cats & dogs. I even trim my rabbit's nails with it! - Good price. - Build quality isn't really bad. Could have been worse. - Safe to use. - Really compact. Easy to pack when travelling. Cons:- Can't find an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuLLe006 on 03/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* It is a must for every cat and dog owners. * There is a security lock for safety. * Very easy to use. * Nice price. * Good gripframe. * comes in nice package. Cons:*Build quality seems week, the screw that keeps it to getter, must be thighten often. *This product is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymexusbg on 02/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Very compact nail scissors and grooming Kit. * There is a security lock for safety. * Very easy to use. They are smaller than I thought. Cons:None. Very hard to catch the cat first :) Maybe not that good for HUGE dogs. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Must have for p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFulg0r3 on 02/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great compact nail scissors and grooming Kit. -Great build quality. -It has a security lock for prevent accidents. -Nice grooming. -Good price. Cons:- Nothing. - Perhaps if your pet is affraid of scissors will be difficult cut his nails. OtherThoughts:Some nails of my do... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections