DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Nail Scissors and Grooming Kit for Pets (Cats & Dogs)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarinezll on 08/16/2013

Beautiful product with great utility for anyone who has pets. The nail clipper is very Ulil. Not used much sandpaper, but I believe that this part is commonly used in cat. I'm using on dogs. I have nothing against the product. Perhaps the delay in the delivery, but it has nothing to do with the cutter. I believe that this product has a very long shelf ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshakira on 04/15/2013

These scisors are so great!! My cousin saw mine (I used for my bunnies) and asked me if I could buy one for her too! She said it was 3 times as expensive in her town. So I bought it and I gave it to her! She loved it, she has 6 small dogs and she spent a lot on her vet to cut all their nails, so now she does it on her own!! Probably the file is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshirinchik on 01/23/2013

-Great compact set of scissors and nail care. -Great build quality. -It has a safety lock to prevent accidents. -Good care. This is a good price. Build quality seems to be not very reliable, in the beginning I was afraid that it will break. This product is not intended for larger dogs. well my dog is small I would really recommend this product to anyone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanranit on 01/17/2013

Nice picture, you get file with scissors but both are not so usefull. Their size is only for very very small dogs, or cats. On pictures it looks great, but actually it is so small and not for dogs over 1kg. Because opening for nails is small, it cant trim them well. It doesn't feel very quality built, but if you are owner of one dog or cat, and not ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byshakira on 12/26/2012

These scisors are amazing. It´s my first time ever cutting pet nails. I have two pet bunnies, they are totally crazy. When I hold them, they won´t stop moving.They are really strong, their nails are very thick and they know how to use their claws. So they scratch me very often and it bleeds!! Even in that situation I was able to use the scisors.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaces on 05/27/2010

- Much universal, practical and easy-to-use. - Not only for cats & dogs. I even trim my rabbit's nails with it! - Good price. - Build quality isn't really bad. Could have been worse. - Safe to use. - Really compact. Easy to pack when travelling. - Can't find any. - Alright, maybe just that it's not ideal for bigger animals. I would really recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuLLe006 on 03/04/2010

* It is a must for every cat and dog owners. * There is a security lock for safety. * Very easy to use. * Nice price. * Good gripframe. * comes in nice package. *Build quality seems week, the screw that keeps it to getter, must be thighten often. *This product is not for big dogs. * It`s hard to hold the dog still :p * Be careful when you use it.You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymexusbg on 02/18/2010

* Very compact nail scissors and grooming Kit. * There is a security lock for safety. * Very easy to use. They are smaller than I thought. None. Very hard to catch the cat first :) Maybe not that good for HUGE dogs. Must have for pet owners, especially for cat owners that want their furniture intact. Read more

0 0
  • posted byFulg0r3 on 02/18/2009

-Great compact nail scissors and grooming Kit. -Great build quality. -It has a security lock for prevent accidents. -Nice grooming. -Good price. - Nothing. - Perhaps if your pet is affraid of scissors will be difficult cut his nails. Some nails of my dog were broken and others were very large.He scrathed me some times when i played with him.I used the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections