Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLauralynni on 12/15/2013

- Pigmentation - Smell - Packaging - Price - NONE! I love this lipstick so much! It's a bright red, really nice for christmas. It's creamy and the color payoff is opaque! This is a great deal and a really good option to the original ones ;) Also, it was really fast shipping - i recieved my order within ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIsalenita on 10/07/2013

This is a very good option for those who don't want or can't afford the original ones. It came well packaged in an envelope with bubble paper. The quality of the product is fine; I wouldn't expect more from it. The pigmentation depends on how strong or sheer you want to make it, it last a considerable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaltz64 on 07/23/2013

It is a very good product. It is as good as any other lipstick you might buy in a much bigger price. I liked the texture and it was very nice and didn't dry my lips. the color is very strong. I think the only problem with this product that it is a little too red for my taste. because i have a very bright ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybellacydonia on 06/14/2013

- Good imitation to the original one, very accurate. - Seems good quality. - Arrived without any damage. - It's way cheaper than the original. - Pretty color. - Free and fast shipping :) The "Lady Gaga" signature has some ink overload. - I would recomend buying this item. - I will definitely ... Read more

Lady Gaga Mac Lipstick Open Lady Gaga Mac Lipstick Closed Lady Gaga Mac Lipstick Box

0 0 0

• posted byilovekawaii on 03/18/2013

it's a good, cheap dupe, it's even in a little MAC box and i think it says Lady GaGa... this colour would suit many people?? it's easy to remove not really a con, but it's a con for me.. I don't like that it's popping red.. I like subtle colors... I don't really use it now cause I don't really dare to.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminrigueto on 02/22/2013

I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute! You need not doubt, you can buy, for the delivery and satisfaction is guaranteed too! - nothing he price is great for this product of great quality, it's worth buying. recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydericpires on 02/06/2013

Great lipstick, soft, well-fixed, vivid colors and perfection. Very chic, lipstick super high quality, fine and dandy. For me perfect thought. Women love men and charmed. Formidable and elegant. Had I bought one that came with a business white tip, give I threw away. I think it came about 3 spoiled. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystepcl0sah on 01/25/2013

this has a very good color pay off when i first brought it i thought it would look very sheer but it kinda looks like lip stick and lip balm mixed together very good pigmentation, packaging and color. the red is so gorgeous i dont wear it everyday because its too " look at me" for my line of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysandrastraus on 01/24/2013

I really like this lipstick because it does not have a strong color, I think it's because it has translucent finish. The color is not red but a dark pink that is very beautiful. It is creamy and leaves no dry lips. The packaging is of great quality and it looks a lot like the original ones. I highly ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byge3kn on 01/08/2013

Could pass for the real lady Gaga mac product, very good quality i enjoyed it, it looks almost the same as the real MAC products I compare these to mine all the time. Even though these could pass for real, if you know your stuff you will know that they are imitation due to the packaging and difference ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections