Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynathancillo on 08/18/2014

Pros: Es una base excelente para el Samsung Galaxy S2, sirve para cargar la batería o para transmitir datos a la PC, viene con su cable miscro USB y led indicador, terminado piano de muy buena calidad! Cons: Ninguna Read more

Impression:Excelente base!;

0 0
  • posted byDomn89 on 11/20/2013

Great for charging Samsung galaxy s2. Phone slides in with ease (even if it is dark) Works all the time with no glitches. LED light helps you find charging station when room is dark. Helps you remove all those cables from your desk. Led light inside dock cannot be turned off. Very lightweight. it would be better if charger would be heavier. Great product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteddybier on 05/18/2013

-Holds a galaxy II aswel as a galaxy s advance. -Stable, not too large. -nice colours. after a few months of almost daily use, it still works as good as when new. Can't be used when you have a cover on your phone. Has no power adapter, so you ned to use your own. (not a big problem, as you can use the one supplied by your phone) Nice if you need a simple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymat1969 on 04/10/2013

Charging dock looks nice and also appears in the right quality, it is practical to use with good connection and also has a dim LED so you can see when is connected on the power and locate it in the dark, with one word - good! Charging dock could be a little heavier, but otherwise nothing special against. Only the USB cable is not in a good position,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodnetz on 03/21/2013

Good charger, stable, keeps well in balance with cell position, when connected to the PC, take it immediately as a removable disk, and can synchronize your music and schedule through programs, 100% recommended for use in the Samsung Galaxy S2 The only drawback may be that once the calendar does not sync when connected to the PC, I use windows 7, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeremyNZ on 03/17/2013

Nice looking, charges phone as it's supposed to, phone looks good in the dock. Has rubber base to minimise slipping. Has a dim LED so you can locate it in the dark, and know it has power going to it. If it was a little heavier it would be a bit sturdier, it is just slightly too light and moves a bit with the drag of the usb cable or when docking/undocking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilencer99 on 02/23/2013

Perfect quality! Perfect smart and shiny looking! It also has antislip cover under it. Other items dont syncronise with computer. BUT this item connects to computer. It very important for me. I can browse phone via this item. Phone fits into it perfectly. Only price could be alittle less. If you are using cover for phone it wont fit into this item. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCerealWizard on 02/03/2013

I bought this for my brother as a gift since may of 2012 and the dock still working! The dock is well builded with a good quality plastic. And there isn't much to talk about it: Is a nice looking dock, really durable, that is quite simple. You just plug in your micro USB cable and that's it! No cons. And I tried to find them... I don't really know if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAyooo on 02/02/2013

really nice build, lights up really nicely, so easy to find at night in the dark. it is only a background lighting so not disturbing at all. the dock is rock solid and holds the phone very well but phone has to be placed it it without any additional covers. noen really. is as advertised and does the job perfectly, sometimes amybe it is a bit hard to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byharyski on 12/12/2012

Nicely packed, deliverd in europe within 8 days after placing the order. Has protective tear-off foil on the shiny side to protect from scratching. Looks like bronze, real nice. SGS2 fits nicely. Nice little dock station. It's real portable. The stand is a little bit unstable, could be a little wider on the bottom. Do not bump your desk to hard it could ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections