Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybritneygirl on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks like something I would really like to own. Beautiful color, and has amazing reviews! Sounds like an amazing deal!!! Cons:I can't even get my order to go through :( I would REALLY like to buy this!!!! OtherThoughts:Great deal!! This is so depressing, I can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarolinearaujor on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is very nice and similar to what people look for another brand. The texture is great and it fixed. the tone is not cheesy, and is quite pale accustom hydrate throughout the day, multiple applications are not necessary. the packaging is very similar t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLenaBea on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's super pink, so you don't have to apply the lipstick on both lower and upper lips. I liked it very very much. The package is light and I think that's a great thing as we can carry too much stuff around. Someone talked about the smell and I was concerned about but turn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChaya385 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like the girly fresh pink of this lipstick, it is really pigmented and you wont need a lot to have lush and plush pink lips! This colour is really vibrant and easy to apply. Cons:It smells like a china shop and the packaging is lighter than the original. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabichaves93 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great color ! Great package ! really really like it ! Probably I could buy more later ! Cons:The color could resiste more and be a little bit more stronger. OtherThoughts:Could sell more colors, because I wanted to buy another lipstick, but there aren't much c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsalenita on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good option for those who don't want or can't afford the original ones. It came well packaged in an envelope with bubble paper. The quality of the product is fine; I wouldn't expect more from it. The pigmentation depends on how strong or sheer y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmazingDiscover on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality amazing, the color is a dark pink and is really soft when you use. The packing ir really good and don´t have a problems with the product. The price is really good, because the product is perfect. Calidad increíble, el color es un rosa oscuro y y cuando... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminrigueto on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I loved it! came well packaged, fast Seper, and it's beautiful! worth it! Buy for you woman who loves makeup and buy a gift for your wife / girlfriend, it's worth! you will not find cheaper! Cons:- nothing OtherThoughts:Buy it's worth, you will not regret it! COmpre, va... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheygi on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm in love with this lipstick since it arrived at home! The color is very beautiful and durable.. I want to buy more colors of this!! And the packing of the lipstick is very resistent and good. Now, my lips are sexy and charming... I liked! Cons:If you dont like the &q... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystepcl0sah on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:when i first brought this i thought it would come off as very sheer but it is actually a pigmented lipstick. it is a nice texture and has a good amount of colour to it. i wouldnt say its sheer i would describe it as though someone mixed lip balm and lipstick t... Read more

Great Buy
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections