Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTomborelli on 01/14/2014

I received the product well packaged and without any kind of problem with texture lipstick. The product is really good, the color is true to pictures. Compact, great product to carry anywhere. Highly recommend to all. The duration of the applied product is little, pulls out easily. And the packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXXDGIRL on 01/02/2014

This lipstick looks amazing and very much like the original. The pink color is perfect and I just love it!It's a nice almost pastel color that has real quality. I had to wait a month to get my orders. And thats a long time. If the shipping was faster i see now downs with this product. I bought this lipstick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybritneygirl on 11/18/2013

Looks like something I would really like to own. Beautiful color, and has amazing reviews! Sounds like an amazing deal!!! I can't even get my order to go through :( I would REALLY like to buy this!!!! Great deal!! This is so depressing, I can't find a deal like this anywhere else!!! I ordered the red ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarolinearaujor on 11/12/2013

The product is very nice and similar to what people look for another brand. The texture is great and it fixed. the tone is not cheesy, and is quite pale accustom hydrate throughout the day, multiple applications are not necessary. the packaging is very similar to the original. Usually does not have the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLenaBea on 11/11/2013

It's super pink, so you don't have to apply the lipstick on both lower and upper lips. I liked it very very much. The package is light and I think that's a great thing as we can carry too much stuff around. Someone talked about the smell and I was concerned about but turns out that the smell is really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChaya385 on 11/11/2013

I like the girly fresh pink of this lipstick, it is really pigmented and you wont need a lot to have lush and plush pink lips! This colour is really vibrant and easy to apply. It smells like a china shop and the packaging is lighter than the original. I would never pay the crazy amount of money for MAC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabichaves93 on 11/02/2013

Great color ! Great package ! really really like it ! Probably I could buy more later ! The color could resiste more and be a little bit more stronger. Could sell more colors, because I wanted to buy another lipstick, but there aren't much colors to choose. And could sell other products of make up too,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanieleamorim on 10/16/2013

Barato, embalagem igual ao original. A cor é muito legal, para parece muito mais um gloss do que um batom. Levando em consideração o custo e o beneficio, ainda assim vale a compra e eu recomendo muito. Não tem cor muito forte. Demorou um pouco para chegar mas valeu a pena. Acredito ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIsalenita on 10/08/2013

This is a very good option for those who don't want or can't afford the original ones. It came well packaged in an envelope with bubble paper. The quality of the product is fine; I wouldn't expect more from it. The pigmentation depends on how strong or sheer you want to make it, it last a considerable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyokiyoli on 07/11/2013

It is a clone of mac lipstick rouge pink of lady gaga spetial collection. It is very beautiful. It arrived in perfect conditions, very well package without damage and in aproximitly two weeks I had it in my home (Spain). This lipstick is not very well pigmented, but for the prize that you will pay is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections