DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5-inch Hair Comb for Pets (Cats & Dogs)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzxMarce on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The wire comb is really OK for small pets (cat-sized), as it is small. I have a kitten and a puppy and they both love when the kids use it to comb'em. Cons:The plastic comb is useless, IMHO. It will NOT survive a small chew-prone dog as mine, who literally des... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoe777 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a product of high quality, equal to that ones you can found at any vet, but for a much lower cost. Cons:No cons. Maybe the delivery time, it tooks two months to reach my country (Argentina) But that would not in itself a con of the product, which is really excellent... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 10/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice wooden handle. The comb metal teeth have rubber or plastic ends so it doesn't scratch the dogs skin. The small plastic comb can be used to remove hair from the metal comb as well as combing the dog. Built quality is surprisingly good for this price. Cons:Could have... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections