DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 100mW 150Mbps IEEE802.11b/g/n USB WiFi Wireless Network Adapter w/Antenna - Black
  • 5 star 21 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysunix64 on 06/26/2014

In general it is a Good product. It came with the driver instalation cd and price is reasonable. The antena probably makes this product better than other mini USB Wireless Adapter without one. It improves the wifi reception. The driver was a little bit tricky to install into windows XP. I had to manually install it through the device manager with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorsetam on 06/01/2014

Works without any driver installs on Windows 8 and up. Very good signal, the antenna clearly adds more signal and the install is quick and easy. The USB dongle is very small and the antenna can be directed in the position you want, which is great as you can optimise your signal. It's bit more expensive, then some of the other similar products out there.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJirSoft on 05/13/2014

Small size, good quality of reception (but I think that depends mostly on strong signal), good build quality, low price, perfectly working with Raspberry PI (without any tinkering !!!) in Raspbian When used with Raspberry PI, after hot plugging is device rebooted (but then works properly), maybe too big current draw from small device ? For small device ... Read more

1 3
  • posted byinsearch on 05/13/2014

I bought this device to increase the range of WiFI my laptop computer received. It seemed to do the job quite well. Easy to install. Simple Plug and Play into the USB drive, but comes with disc (I guess for the driver, if Windows does not find it automatically). Quite sensitive packaging. Mine broke while in the USB port, due, I guess, to some weight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarciliosoares on 04/16/2014

the product arrived well packaged and pefeitas conditions. By size I thought would work well but I was not surprised with the installation. Comes with CD drives prior to the windows 8. 8 In windows do not need the CD, because it already has drives for its operation. It has excelent reception and recommend to all who need a wifi low cost and good quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

Works without any driver installs on Windows 8 and up. Very good signal, the antenna clearly adds more signal and the install is quick and easy. The USB dongle is very small and the antenna can be directed in the position you want, which is great as you can optimise your signal. It's bit more expensive, then some of the other similar products out there.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaadje1993 on 03/01/2014

This wifi adapter is very nie, the antenna is turnable so you can align it with the usb adapter to store it in your notebook case. I am using it with a notebook which has a not so great internal wifi adapter, now i have a whole lot better range! The antenna can be a litle big for mobile use, but the range it covers makes up for that fact. Also sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydashdot on 02/24/2014

Nice dongle. Instantly got to work on linux mint 14. Has an external SMA connector so that other antennas can be used. The supplied antenna works, but its not perfect. A custom dipole I made worked better. But for this price, its an excelent deal for a working, compact, and linux compatible wifi adaptor! Not much. Just that I had to install driver to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypapymey on 02/22/2014

Works perfectly on a Skybox F3 or Vu+ solo2. Ok on windows 7. Try to find the best position of the antenna for best work. Compact design. -High speed USB 2 -Detachable antenna. -Can be mounted on high USB ports and thus improving reception. Not automatic install on windoxs 7 , but sensibility is very good. Nothing to add to use on skybox F3 or VU+ Solo2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrensjuuuh on 02/16/2014

- A great signal, probably due to the antenna that is attached. - Sufficient speed, not capable of high-speed downloads but enough for streaming services like YouTube and Netflix. - Good price, the same product costs about 3-4 times as much here, also that is without the antenna. - Price is a bit higher than similar products on this site, but for that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections