DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 100mW 150Mbps IEEE802.11b/g/n USB WiFi Wireless Network Adapter w/Antenna - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJirSoft on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size, good quality of reception (but I think that depends mostly on strong signal), good build quality, low price, perfectly working with Raspberry PI (without any tinkering !!!) in Raspbian Cons:When used with Raspberry PI, after hot plugging is device... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymarciliosoares on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the product arrived well packaged and pefeitas conditions. By size I thought would work well but I was not surprised with the installation. Comes with CD drives prior to the windows 8. 8 In windows do not need the CD, because it already has drives for its oper... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works without any driver installs on Windows 8 and up. Very good signal, the antenna clearly adds more signal and the install is quick and easy. The USB dongle is very small and the antenna can be directed in the position you want, which is great as you can op... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvandenberg6 on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the good thing about this thing is that your wifi signal is very good, on my laptop I only had one bar, but on my pc I had three bars of wifirange. it is also very usefull that you can aim with the antenna. Cons:In the first week it worked fine, but after two... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGakoo on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works like it should Fast to connect Reliable Small Easy to change antenna Cons:None really, just had problem with installing OtherThoughts:Installed it, but still did not seem to work. I tried 3 different drivers, tried many settings and solutions found around the net. I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystauriai on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Relatively small, appears to be fast and has good signal quality. And very low price, of course. Cons:Moderate mechanical quality. Mainly by appearance, no real problems with quality. Requires driver for Win7 which is not necessary easy for inexperienced users. OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTigerider on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered this particularly for use with the Raspberry Pi. I tried it with Linux Debian Wheezy and XBian (XBMC for Raspberry Pi), and it worked in both cases. With Wheezy, I used the Wireless Config tool that comes on the desktop, and it sort of worked out of th... Read more

6 0
  • posted byAnquelMartho on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this little nice red USB device to install on a desktop computer running linux (ubuntu 12.04). Works out of the box! No problems, and you can even attach a better antenna if needed. Signal is pretty good thus far. Cons:Nothing yet. OtherThoughts:I didn'... Read more

5 1
  • posted byAndroKifKev on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Stick is really small. i bouth it, because i need a wlan stick for my new raspberry pi and so it is perfect( small stick fr a small computer^^). it works out of the box with ubuntu 12.04 and raspian. for respain you have to edit the '/etc/network/interface' file and... Read more

4 0
  • posted bySnedvic on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered adapter after reading great reviews on dx. It is well packaged and also includes drivers instalation CD. I tested it after drivers instalation and it works flawlessly. Range is great thanks to additional detachable antenna which is included. You have t... Read more

Ralink WiFi Ralink Utility
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections