Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Works excellently!

posted by WeejXL on 11/04/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I purchased this adapter along with SKU120933 which is almost the exact same thing except without the antenna - the antenna DOES make a difference though, the quality of signal maintained was pretty high - I wasn't sure if my odd router was being awesome or this little device. In any case they both worked excellent with each other - I was even able to walk out , sit in the garden enjoying the sunshine and wind while using my laptop! Good build quality too! Great stuff!

Cons:

Honestly none at this time - this device is fairly new though so I'm still testing it - but so far so good!

OtherThoughts:

Honestly it works better than the antennaless network adapter and the only reason why anyone would buy SKU-120933 is because it doesn't have that antennae which some people may find ugly. I had no problems though!

Bottomline:

A powerful little adapter that does what it's supposed to - comes in a nice high quality clamshell package too! Very posh!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections