Customer’s impression:
good Buen producto Perfecto Calidad Qualidade
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Versatile USB WiFi adapter

posted by Snedvic on 01/12/2013
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I ordered adapter after reading great reviews on dx. It is well packaged and also includes drivers instalation CD. I tested it after drivers instalation and it works flawlessly. Range is great thanks to additional detachable antenna which is included. You have to manually install drivers under Windows XP and 7. I also tested it under Windows 8 Proffesional 32-bit and drivers install automatically so there is no need for manual installation.

Cons:

There are no Cons so far.

OtherThoughts:

Someone has complained that he had to search for drivers on internet. There is no need as drivers for Windows XP and 7 are already included on CD, you just have to look for installation file which is located under folder "Ralink2070 3070 3072 5370 5372". Installation also includes Ralink utility that monitors connection and signal strength.

Bottomline:

Perfect versatile and cheap USB WiFi adapter that is perfect if your included adapter has limited signal. It works under Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8. I recommend you buy one.

• Ralink WiFi
    • Ralink Utility

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections